Friday, September 30, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL!

I am going to be in DC again on October 14-16. I'm taking sessions, photo shoots, & video. I met Nyssa Nevers back in 2007 at Atlanta Bound and we've been friends since. With that said we've never worked together and that's about to change. We are going to be shooting for RIProductions when I'm in DC. I've worked with them before but their femdom site is yet to be released. They do however have a girl on girl clips4sale up. It's called FemdomFem

Again if anyone wants to work with me while I'm in DC from October 14-16 contact me here - Morgankeni4@gmail.com

AEB KINK  - HTTP://CLIPS4SALE.COM/47506  IT IS OFFICIALLY UP & RUNNING..... Hooray!!!

Yes, that is my clips4sale store.
My blog details my life through my writings and a few pictures. I love to write and will continue to do so. But, now you all get a hub for the videos I've shot as well. AEB KINK will feature femdom videos of me, auto-erotic raw play of me & it will feature my kinky friends as well.
This weekend I have a friend of mine, a beautiful - very kinky girl that will be showing off her small feet in stockings, socks, and tights. I will also be shooting her bare feet and of course there will be some other hot scenes as well. But, you will have to wait for those details.

Right now I have some femdom videos up that I show with Lady Maria, Miss Xena & Lady O over the summer in Chicago. I also have some of my self play videos up. From self-cock sucking, wetting my panties, toilet training, sissy maid shaving, and lots more. This past summer I also shot with Maya Sinstress, Madame Ingrid and a few other femdom's.

ALSO

I have a Images4sale store. HTTP://IMAGES4SALE.COM/47506

Here you will get full picture sets from video shoots and some additional never seen pictures.
The first picture set I have up is from this past summer where I shot with Lady Maria & Miss Xena. 3 of the 4 videos and we shot where outdoors in the public eye and there are 62 unseen pictures. That's a lot of masturbation material!

When it comes to videos, if you want to see anything specific then send me an email. Morgankeni4@gmail.com
Whether it's a femdom scene, self-play, or featuring someone else. Feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Last night marked 7 days in chastity and I also got my test scores back from my Management: Organization Behaviors class. This is definitely my hardest class but it's also my favorite and I love the teachers, teaching style! Let me just say I don't get test scores like this so this made my whole week!
I did the best in the class and only got 1 question wrong. On top of that I got extra credit earlier in the week and so I got 100% on this super hard test. I couldn't believe it!

So, as you can see I work hard at kink and I work hard at school. Because I did so well on my test I think my Top was being nice to me. I asked if I could fuck myself with a dildo for 5 minutes. She said yes, but she wanted to watch on Skype. Out came the stopwatch and she watched me attempt to enjoy some anal pleasure with my cock all locked up. It was lovely :)
I'm excited to see her soon!

Just for fun here are a few butt pictures of me. 2 days ago I wet my purple lace panties for some enjoyment & the video is on http://clips4sale.com/47506 Also here is a picture of my butt in my "Sure Thing" panties when I woke up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment