Monday, September 5, 2011

Self Humiliation Forced Upon By Chastity

Yesterday I got home from visiting my mother for the weekend. Bobcat and his girlfriend were with me and we went out for my birthday as well. We went to a Japanese steak house and we all had a good time. I got home about 6pm yesterday and it didn't take me long to take out my lack of sexual release in some personal bondage and humiliation. I'm in day 6 of chastity and it seems like every other day is tough. Tomorrow at 10:30am marks 1 week in chastity. Oddly enough it's also my 25th birthday and my first day of class.

Yesterday I humiliated, degraded, semi tortured and also dressed up a bit for about 4 - 4 1/2 hours. I started doing one thing but then I got interrupted by a roommate who needed me for something. So I had to change and undo myself to go help him. Then I resumed and did something a little different and did something I had never done before - chastity will make you do that.

The first thing I did was some cock and ball bondage. I put a green sleeve over my cock to make sure I didn't pinch the skin too much since it's already in a device. Then I took some string that was rather long and tied it up. It was sort of mummified and then I ran the remaining string between my legs, between my butt and up to my hair. There I pulled back my head and tied the string to my hair in a pony tail. It was very tight and if I were to stand straight up it made me look towards the ceiling while also pulling very hard on my cock and balls. If I wanted to see anything on the ground area I had to bend over like I was giving up my ass to be fucked.

I then put on a pamper diaper, a bra and my sissy maids dress which I haven't worn in quite some time after having the seems fixed. This wasn't easy to do with the way I was tied. Then I put on my purple heels and this required me to lay on my back and suffocate myself in spurts just to put on my heels. I returned to my computer to take care of a few errands and I had a few more things planned but was then interrupted. Here are a few pictures.


When I got back from helping my roommate I decided that I was going to torture myself with some toilet play. I think it's always easier to do certain things to yourself than having someone else do them to you so it's a good way to practice. I've done forced piss consumption on myself in the past but I also wanted to add in some scat play. I've never consumed scat and I didn't this time either however I did incorporate it into my scene.

I put on a pampers diaper again, took a squat and then shit some into the diaper. I took off the diaper and put it to the side for the moment. I had to go pee so I pissed into the enema bag and then took the anal end of the enema and slide it through my ball gag that has a mouth opening. It was tough to fit it in the gag but it worked. I also wore a head harness and made it so that I had to have my head straight or upwards so that I couldn't spit much out. I grabbed a lock so I could lock on the gag and some string.

I then sat in my bathtub and tied up one of my hands to limit my mobility. I also had my head tied as I explained above. An enema bag was ready and it has a stopper on it so I would control that with my free - left hand. I then inserted the gag with the enema hose through the gag into my mouth. Pulled it super tight and locked it on my head. I then put one pamper on my head and you'll see why in a minute. It also worked as a blindfold. I took some of the scat with my rubber handed gloves and put the scat just under my nose so I would be smelling my own scat. I put the other pamper on my head, was blindfolded and it held the scat still. I took a deep breath and undid the stopper to the enema bag full of piss. About 1 second past until heavy pressure of my own urine shot into my mouth.

Some over flooded my mouth and down onto my body while the rest went down my throat. This wasn't watered down urine either. I stopped the stopper as I struggled and I thought I had enough. But there was some urine left. So I poured it all over my body and cock and eventually spit urine saliva all over my chastized cock.

I was utterly humiliated, disgusted, semi turned on and shocked.
Here are a few pictures however most of it is a video that will be released on my clips4sale store when I get it up in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment