Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chastity Freedom = Chicken Sex

WARNING: THIS POST INCLUDES SOME THINGS THAT MAY POSSIBLY OFFEND SOME PEOPLE. READ & OBSERVE WITH CAUTION

Last night I was allowed to orgasm for the first time in 15 days and 8 hours. I had been in chastity all that time and my previous posts detail this. As you may know my play partner lives in Chicago and so when we don't see each other in person we talk and sometimes play on webcam. All the pictures in this post were taken by her, on her end of the webcam - she did a good job! Also let me say that some of the best joy I got out of last night was that she also enjoyed it. She kept saying that she was bizarrely becoming eroticized and that has to be the best part of it. To be able to mutually enjoy our dirty doings together - just on opposite sides of the spectrum.

Now to the juicy details....

For starters she was dressed incredibly sexy and she has the art of the tease down pretty well. She instructs me to unlock myself and that was the first time I got to really see my cock in over 2 weeks. It was FREE! She had me purchase a full chicken and I had made some Piss Pudding as well however this time it didn't thicken up and so it was too liquidy to use so the PPP didn't see any action. I opened up the chicken and she wanted me to skin the chicken. That took about 5 or so minutes because she wanted me to get a large portion of the skin in one whole piece. Once it was finally skinned the skin was put to the side just for a moment. Then she had me pull out some markers and "do up" the chicken.

First I was told to draw on some nipples and then some pussy hair followed by a sign that said "Insert Penis" with an arrow towards the neck hole. The neck whole was tighter and more like a pussy. Every girl likes foreplay so she had me caress her nipples. I then moved "her" and myself to the bed. I was told to take the skin and wrap it around my cock like a chicken skin condom or perhaps you like the idea of a "Silence Of The Lambs" reference better.

Then she said the words, "Put it in" and so I did. Back and forth, turning "her" out. Pounding "her" good to the delights of my top. It actually felt pretty good. Maybe that was because I had been in chastity for 15 days and maybe it was because it was slimy and semi tight like a pussy. "She" gripped my cock pretty well but I was turning her out as she started to fall apart a bit. Even thought it felt good it wasn't quite tight enough for me to orgasm. I was told to pull my cock out and wrap the skin around my cock better. Then to jack off right onto "her"aka the chicken. This didn't take long at all. Maybe and I mean maybe 30 seconds. I came all over and I always know when I have a really good orgasm because one of my eyes twitch. You better believe my eye was twitching, specifically my right eye.

Today I was sifting through the pictures she sent me and I was laughing and saying - Ugh - that's gross to myself. It's always good when you can laugh at yourself. Overall I loved it and I love that she loved it!

I've been out of chastity since last night and I will be out until Sunday sometime. Then I will be locked up again, and probably for a longer period of time. Hopefully my top makes it to Ohio in October and we get to play in person. I have today, tomorrow and Saturday to cum all I want. I haven't cum a 2nd time yet but I've been in school all day so I'm definitely going to take advantage of this opportunity.

Also my smaller cage came in so I will be wearing that device this go around. It will keep me smaller and probably prevent me from getting hard - which is the point. I leave for D.C. Friday night and will be there Saturday for work. Going to the Steelers bar in Bethesda, Maryland Sunday for the Steelers game and then I'll be back home.

Here are a bunch of pictures.

SKINNING
 DRAWING
REMOVING DEVICE
CHICKEN MODELING
FOREPLAY
SKIN CONDUM
PUTTING IT IN
FUCKING
CUMING
 PA-5000 CAGE SIZE DIFFERENCE

3 comments:

  1. Necrophilia mixed with beastiality, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you top you top well, I can't think of a more humiliating way to get release. Eiffel Tower /\ salut to you hon! XO keep it kinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower, but have to say...i have LOVED reading what i have so far. i realize it's not everyone's cup of tea, but wow! You really push the envelope, and i applaud you for that.

    i have to say, this entry was one of the most outrageous ones i have ever read! (and i mean that in a good way.) i love the way you capture the essence of the moment. You have a way of painting the pictures of what really was going on.

    by all means, PLEASE keep writing. love Your blog!

    - m

    ReplyDelete