Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 4 - Chastity

Day 1 was a breeze but it has now been 3 days and 7 hours of chastity. I know - I know it hasn't been that long however today I've been wanting to orgasm so bad! I can't seem to get it off my mind. Typically I'll masturbate rather often and so even 3 days is like Ahhhh! This is also the first time I've done chastity play in about 3 years so it's something I'm just going to have to get used to.

Even though I am locked up I also love it. I love that she holds that power over me and it also helps with my submission and personal kinky-ness. I'm already a very kinky person however when I'm in chastity I'm even kinkier.

As I said in my last entry I can get hard in this device because I got it a tad big and I'm having a smaller cage sent to me. But, just because I can get hard doesn't mean I can get off, because I can't. My erections are starting to become painful as well which is a good thing in the world of chastity. I woke up this morning a little hungover as I went out and had some drinks last night. I also woke up with an erection that seemed like it would never go away. On top of that it was painful, frustrating and yet erotic. I sent a text to my play partner aka key holder aka dominant. I just gave her the quick day 4 update. Then she responds back with:

"When is the new cage coming? I don't want you to having erections".

Then I asked if she would mind if I fucked myself with one of my dildos today. I really wanted to do this too.

She says, "Yes, I do mind".

Of course I obeyed. ):

Then she followed that up by saying, "There are chastity devices that prevent you from getting your ass fucked".

I clearly got her point after that message and knew right then that today was going to be a difficult chastity day. Obviously I wasn't going to orgasm and now I was told I wasn't allowed to receive any anal pleasure either. She definitely has the control.

After I let my friends out as they spent the night because we were at the bars I was going back to sleep as I had only 4 hours of sleep. Because I wasn't allowed any anal I put myself into a little bondage for when I went back to sleep. I have a rubber head harness that CandyXXX from Chicago made me about 5 years ago and I put that on. I also put on one of my collars and gagged myself and then went back to bed. When I woke up about 2 hours later I was still horny and I'm still horny now as I write this.

I still have 10 or so days to go too. The dirty-dirty things I will do to have an orgasm come the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment