Thursday, September 22, 2011

DC Mixup & Chastity

Last weekend I went to DC with Bobcat. I had some session work as a male bottom. We didn't end up leaving until about 3am Friday night/Saturday morning. We made fantastic time on our way there and home for that matter. We made it in under 5 hours both ways and it's about 350 miles of driving. It helps to travel at night too when there is no one on the road. So we get into DC and I take an hour nap which didn't help me out very much. My contacts had been driving me nuts and a headache was brewing. I go to meet my client and there happened to be a big festival going on, on the same street. Now this client that I see all the time I have a lot of trust in him. I've been seeing him for about a year now and I have no worries. However, another client of mine does cause me to worry a bit. So the reason Bobcat came with Me was to be my security.

Now because of the festival my client was running late however Bobcat didn't know this. We normally session for about 2 hours but because my client was having trouble finding parking we got a late start. So, from Bobcat's perspective he began to worry because I was about 45 minutes over how long I said I would be. (The thing is, I wasn't concerned about this particular client). Next thing I know Bobcat is ringing the door bell to make sure I'm alive. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing but at the same time I was like Noooooooooo.

Bobcat told my client that I had to text him and tell him I was ok otherwise he wasn't going to leave. My client handled all of this really well and it all worked out in the end. He actually knows of the client that I have some issues with and understands why I had "security" with me. In the end it's a funny story and I respect Bobcat for being concerned. You have to remember that when I do sessions where I'm a submissive I have to be cautious. I allow clients to tie me up, beat me, humiliate me etc. In the end my safety and well being comes first.

After the session my contacts were still hurting me but we got some food and a one beer at the festival. We went to the hotel and took a nap. I felt a bit better but ended up taking my contacts out and I don't have glasses at the moment so I was rather blind. We went to a few bars in the Adams Morgan neighborhood but neither of us drank much because we had to get up semi early in the morning. Sunday I woke up and felt 100 times worse than the day before. Ultimately I had to cancel a few sessions because I just wasn't feeling well all weekend. I really didn't start to feel better until about 36 hours after being home. I did get a few new boxer briefs and shirts though. Got a shirt from Urban Outfitters and from Express. I also got some red boxer briefs from Express and pink boxer briefs from Urban Outfitters.

I will be back in DC either the 2nd or 3rd week of October. I may also make a pit stop in Pittsburgh and taking a few sessions on the Friday of the weekend I leave for DC.

I've been out of chastity for a week now. My cock needed some healing time as I hurt it doing some self-bondage. With that said, I have the smaller cage and it's ready to go. Tonight I will be locked up again. My Top thinks she's going to be in town in about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks and that's when I will be released. We'll see how this go around goes.... should be fun for her and torturous for me.

Also for the male subs who may want to serve a TG Domme I am taking sessions here in Athens, Ohio. I actually have a few later this week and next week. Email me at morgankeni4@gmail.com to inquire.

-- I was just locked in chastity as of 7:20pm east coast time (Wednesday night).

No comments:

Post a Comment