Monday, January 15, 2018

Danger Bunny Morning

I woke up this morning like a kid in a candy store. So happy, excited, I feel like I'm going to the beach or on a vacation. So why the excitement. Cause @GoddessTangent gave me the first order in a long time. The funny thing is, it was nothing very meaningful. I kept calling her about the Steelers game yesterday and I know she doesn't like sports. Then I've been very healthy lately and I've lost 11 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks and haven't been drinking and I got a quick buzz and you wouldn't believe why I'm so excited.

She texted me" if I text/call her again with anything meaningless that she doesn't care about that she was going to block me". And trust me I wanted to call and text her again cause I'm so happy that we are talking again. But I knew the consequences so I stopped.

I was so turned on, I woke up this morning humping my bed. And then it came to me. It's not that I didn't know it, but humans, we are stubborn sometimes and don't like to admit things. But I am a stronger, better, more complete person when Tangent has control of my life. When she makes decisions of what I can and cant do. Not maybes, but decisions. And I think that's why I like chastity so much. It's so mental, it's control over me all the time even when she's not home and traveling. It's mind bending and twisting love. Just the way I like it. Even more so from the one person that I trust and have always loved the most in my life.

As a kid they said humans need certain things to live; shelter, food, water etc.
What I've learned as an adult about myself is I need captivity, I need someone who is as passionate about being in control of someones else as I am passionate about being controlled. And what I've learned from there is that you have to have such a deep bond and trust with someone and for me I love this person. It's GoddessTangent. But since I'm not in chastity at the moment and have no regulations on cuming at the moment I'm going to use my Hitachi right now and cum in my panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment