Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

AEB KINK

I have been busy, very busy. With that said, I'm excited to say that my clips4sale store is almost completely open. It will without a doubt be open this week sometime. I will have 9 videos up by tonight and the 10th one should go up tomorrow sometime. Then I just have to wait on the site to approve it all and it will be good to go.

I've set up a members area where you can pay a monthly fee and watch as many movies as you want. I believe the fee that I have set up right now is $14.95. I have clips on there that range from 2 minutes long to 20+ minutes in length. I've also lots of additional pictures because I'm nice like that. Not to mention I have a blog, a wish list on there as well. I have decided to name my studio AEB KINK.
AEB standing for AutoEroticBoy. This is what the store is going to feature.....

1. Videos I've shot with Femdoms.
2. Self-play videos that I've taken of my own personal play. Like.....
   - Self-Cock sucking
   - Shaving
   - Self-bondage
   - Feet
   - Self-torture
   - Sissy & dress up
   - Abdl
   - Anal fucking
   - Ect..... (This is a real look into my dirty-kinky doings)
3. Instructional videos
   - Make up
   - Cross-dressing
   - Chastity
   - & more.
4. BDSM videos with friends. (Femdom, Maledom & TGdomme)

If you have any specific ideas on what you would like to watch send me an email. I always have my ears open. I love creative ideas. Morgankeni4@gmail.com

I am shooting lots of videos this weekend and the Clips4sale will be updated regularly.
I'm also waiting on some videos that I shot over the summer, so hopefully I'll get the copies to those soon. I shot some really cool scenes this summer from outdoor scenes to diapers, figging and suspensions. Now you don't have to be a member to purchase clips but being a member is an option.

Once the clips store is officially open I will make sure to blog about it again. I may also be adding a image4sale store as well. I have lots of pictures that none of you have seen. So I think you will enjoy that as well.

Here are the links to my store.
- Clips4sale store - WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/47506

- Clips4sale members area - WWW.AEBKINK.C4SLIVE.COM

In other news....
As of 32 minutes ago I've started day 6 in chastity (The PA-5000). Remember I'm in the smallest device, the 1 inch cage. Whenever my cock tries to get hard it's rather painful, but that's kind of the point. I have a 6 gage ring locked in. It definitely helps to have a thicker ring. It provides a larger surface area and so the tug and pull on my cock head isn't as severe. I'm really looking forward to my play partner visiting from Chicago. Oh, the dirty things I'm sure we'll do. It will also be just great to see her!

I'm going to DC again in October. I will know the exact dates very soon. On Thursday I have my hair consultation with a salon here in town because about 10 days before Halloween my hair will be dyed pink. Because as I've stated in earlier posts I'm going to be Jeffree Star for Halloween. I'm super excited for this!!!! Here's a picture of what my hair is going to look like.


I'm starting to try and pick out what I'm going to wear too. I think I'll probably end up wearing one of my liquid black leggings just like JStar in this picture because I'm sure it will be chilly out. I have to try out a few different things and also play around with makeup.

School is going real good. It's keeping me super busy but I like being busy. School & Kink.... that's what I do. Again, I'll be blogging again as soon as my Clips4Sale store is fully open. In the mean time, check it out, browse around a bit. You can bookmark it so that you have me saved.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your Clips4sale going =) Also...I can't wait to see the pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's a good deal of work but work I definitely enjoy. I'm excited to do the hair as well. I'm itching to just do it now but I'm going to wait about 3 more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Halloween either. I look forward to seeing your sexiness in pink and black. Guess what? I got my PA too! I can't wait to lock it up either! Good luck on the videos hon. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween will be fun! That's awesome on the PA, just make sure you let it heal first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip sir, plenty of time to mod up a good lock device. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i really wish i knew you in real life :)

    ReplyDelete