Saturday, September 10, 2011

Piss Pudding Pie & Chastity

Wednesday night was a kink filled self play night full of cock torture and bizarre humiliation. Tuesday was my 25th Birthday but all I did was go to class all day on a little sleep and then I came home and took a long nap. However, I did have a little free time to make some P.P.P. (I bet you can't guess what that is) Piss Pudding Pie. I had a little inspiration from my good friend VonLivid because I know she has some bodily waste cooking recipes. So, I made one myself. After I cooked it on the stove I let it cool and settle in my fridge until Wednesday evening.

I didn't want to just grab a spoon and a knife to eat it. I was worried that if it tasted bad I wouldn't eat it and that just defeated the purpose of making it. I also tried making a piss frosting however that didn't turn out very good. None the less I held onto it and combined it into my play.

I put on my head harness. Then I put on my big (stained) pink dildo and wore it like a strap-on. I pulled my chastised cock back between my legs with a leash. Attached the hook of the leash to the chastity ring and connected it to a towel rack in my bathroom. Then I attached another leash to my head harness and tied it off to the other side of the room. That left me on my knees and 100% balancing ALL of my body weight on my head harness and my chastised cock. It wasn't easy at all. My legs were shaking before I really even got started.

I cut 1/4 of the pie and put it into one doggie dish. Then poured a good amount of the (not so good) piss frosting into another bowl. I then tied both of my hands behind my back. So I truly was only supported by my cock and head harness. I also tried to tape my nose shut so I wouldn't smell what I was eating however it began to fall off and the smell wasn't so bad.

I took a deep breath and then "forced" myself to eat the PPP out of the doggie dish. Every time I ate I was pulling more and more on my cock. It hurt but I continued to eat and eat. I was nervous that it would taste really bad but to be honest it wasn't that bad. It also had a graham cracker crust. I definitely smelled and tasted the urine however I was able to eat it. I ate a large portion of it and then thought lets taste the "frosting". I tried it and immediately started to gag. Not sure if my followers know this but I have a HORRIBLE and I mean HORRIBLE gag reflex. It just happens. I've thrown up on so many videos it's ridiculous. I mean just ask Lexi Sindel, Maya Sinstress, and so many others.
I didn't throw up but it took a lot for me to not throw up. I had to struggle out of the bondage to keep myself from puking every where. So the scene ended a bit abruptly but I still enjoyed it.

However, I accidently hurt my cock. I put way to much pressure on it and that night I woke up in the middle of the night with my cock throbbing where the piercing is. So I had to change the rings. I had a 4 gauge ring in and put in an 8. I didn't take off the device but did change the ring so the next day I told my top and of course that didn't make her happy. So I know there will be in some trouble for that. Today is Saturday morning and it's still hurting, there was a tad bit of blood as well.

Last night my top and I skyped for a long time and it was great. It was great just to see one another as it's been about a month now. We set up an online play date for Wednesday :). I go to D.C. next weekend so I have to take off the device to do kinky work. So Wednesday I get to cum and that will be 15 days of chastity for me. it will also give my cock a chance to heal a bit. After I'm done working in D.C. I am to put on the new small cage that I ordered. Same device, just a smaller cage that should keep me from getting any sort of an erection or at least a smaller one.

My top told me that I am to buy these items for our play date. A raw whole chicken. To make another P.P.P. and stuff the chicken with it. Then to also get a apple or cherry pie. I know she has many other things in mind as well. This is why our play styles line up so well though. We're both creative, filthy minded, and I'm excited to do anything that is needed on Wednesday in order to orgasm. :)

Enjoy the Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment