Sunday, September 24, 2017

Lost It All.... To Be Continued

This is my first post as a Trans Woman.
This is my first post as a Single Trans Woman.
This is my first post in a long time.
This is my first post as a Trans Woman who is single and rather unknown in the Kinky world that I live in these days.

This first paragraph may be a bit of a rant and I must acknowledge all the love I've received while I didn't write from fans!!! I'll admit like many "artists's" it's so much more natural to write when everything isn't "right" in your life.

So my rant.... I feel like I've been the unknown "partner" of woman I've dated in kink and I find that frustrating. I should write a book, not a blog of my life but a book of my life in Kink from 18 to 31. I started writing blogs early in life and go through phases of writing and not writing. I don't care about the fame but I do care about how the submissive is represented. I've been asked a million times how I got to where I've been and a lot of that is on the submissive but it's also on the Dominant. Long story we all human.

My Rant Kind of Continues + Now my Life for Now...

So in the time that I haven't wrote... I decided to transition. And that shit is hard. I'll go into more detail in future posts but just know this shit is hard. I've been with Mistress/Goddess Tangent and she truly is the best Dominant I've ever been heavily involved with. When I met I her I said I wanted to be pushed and she said she wanted to be pushed. Problem, perhaps we pushed each other too far......

Once again I'll talk more in future posts... Right now I'm up late with a lot on my mind.

Where I'm going is I've been the person behind the scenes for a long time after being in front of the camera for several years. I made a decision to be behind the scenes. But I'm also not to be erased. I'm not to be disregarded..... the way I personally believe many submissive's are. It's almost like I didn't exist. The world of Femdom is the the world of worshiping women but that doesn't mean the submissive can't achieve and that doesn't mean the submissive can't be an influential part of who that Dominant Woman becomes.

The submissive is just as influential in the kink scene as the Dominant is. Female submissive's are aware of this but males are not because most male submissive's act a fool. Get it together!
I got to where I am because I'm kinky with head on my shoulders. But tonight and I'm sure for several nights I'm a sad submissive cause I lost everything I ever desired in someone.....



No comments:

Post a Comment