Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Hair & Femme Pictures

Tomorrow I have a session here in Athens, Ohio as a guy is driving from VA to serve the Dominant Girl in me. So, today I had to do a little shopping and make a few changes as I don't typically get sessions here in Athens. Also, I plan to be in DC/Baltimore next weekend and Sunday I'm supposed to shoot with TS Brittany St. Jordan. I would be doing some solo work as she wants to cast some heavily tattooed T-Girls for her new website.

I got a new bra and pantie set that is pretty damn sexy. I'll be wearing that in DC and maybe for my session tomorrow as well, we'll see. I also decided to die my hair red. It's a brownish red but you can DEFINITELY see the red in it. I actually like it, I'm pretty pale and naturally have some light red tones in my brown hair so it's not too far of a stretch. It's also pretty femme because lets be honest, you don't see many boys with medium length dyed red hair. The other day I got my hair trimmed for the first time in over a year. It really needed it, I took about an inch off everywhere but the ends where dead so now it should grow out better. I wear my hair pulled back in a ponytail in my everyday anyways so it's not much of a change.

I also got a pedicure from Bobcats girlfriend today. I needed it and she painted my toe nails a shimmery red. I won't be walking around my apartment barefooted for a few weeks, that would be funny though, I think I would scare my roommates.

In the midst of all of this I quickly got dressed up for Bobcat and his girlfriend. I didn't put on any make-up but did my boobs, put on my new lingerie, shiny black leggings and a dress for them. Surprisingly they have, especially Bobcat hasn't seen me get all "dressed up" in person yet. I don't have many opportunities to cross dress down here at school.

Here are a few pictures. Remember no make-up and I took a picture to try and show the red in my hair. The hair pictures are the bottom 2.









No comments:

Post a Comment