Saturday, April 16, 2011

Older than me or Younger than me?

When I got into the scene at 18 most of the Dommes I was getting to know were 23-26 or so and as I spent my first years in the scene all the people I associated with were a bit older than me. Which made sense being that I was so young. Still to this day 95% of my kinky friends no matter what gender they are, are at least a few years older than me.

From 20-23 I was in a personal relationship with a dominant woman and I'm single now and enjoying it very much. But, it's funny because most of my dominant women friends who are a bit older than me are all either in or getting more involved in personal relationships now where I kind of went the opposite direction. Being in one to being single. I have some very good kinky friends but the play aspect between us isn't there as much because of their personal relationships and it kind of sucks because I'm now more educated than ever in kink. I'm comfortable with who I am and where I want to go and I've grown into who I am. Now, most of these people I've built relationships with aren't there for fun kinky times. This is something that we talk about as well and we laugh about it.

So, theres a younger generation of dominant women my age and a few years younger than me. The problem I find is that I'm so much more experienced and educated than them that I don't want that. I like playing with someone who knows as much as me if not more. The women who are a bit older are the ones I feel can push me and that we can mutually have fantastic play together. Not, that I can't have this with younger ones but I find myself struggling to even give them a chance.

I guess I'll see what happens. I'm going to be spending a pretty good amount of this summer in Chicago and it will be my first time back in Chicago for this amount of time. It will give me enough time to go to events, parties and just have a fun kinky summer as a single person. I'm looking forward to it and all that comes. At the same time I'm keeping my eyes open to lots of things.

On another note, I'm heading to Columbus in the morning. Maya Sinstress is in town as well and it should be a fun fetish party.

No comments:

Post a Comment