Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tattooed Life



This past weekend I was in Columbus and then Cincinnati and I had a great time. Thursday I headed to Columbus and met my good friend Adrian from Justice Tattoo in Chicago who was guest spotting at Inspired by Ink tattoo in Columbus, Ohio. I actually hooked Adrian up with my my friend Josh who was living by me in Athens when I met him but is now in Columbus. Adrian said he enjoyed himself and he was book from the minute he walked in the door around noon till midnight.
Josh then added on to my lower stomach piece. He had done the cupcake months ago and we are adding the ice cream cones. We were going to do 2 but only ended up getting 1 done so I'll finish the other one on the other side of the cupcake next time I see him.

After we closed up the shop Adrian, Josh, Mo and me wanted to go to a dirty-ghetto strip club cause they're always fun. We ended up at the Candy Store in Columbus and I would have to say it topped the list of nasty strip clubs that I've been too. They didn't ID us as we walked in at 1-2am and it was BYOB. Ohio is a non-smoking state in public places but this place didn't care and it was full of smoke and to top it off it was full of young thuggish kids. The girls were not good looking except for 1 1/2 of them... haha.  All 4 of us walked in with a lot of money to spend and we ended up not spending much at all. It took us an hour to start tipping cause the girls were so bad, so we thought we'd get drunk first.
There actually was this one beautiful black girl there and all 4 of u got up to tip her and then Josh got 2 private dances with her. There was also this wild girl who was just cool to talk with and we ended up going out to breakfast with her at 5am. Then at breakfast we were told that the black girl we all thought was beautiful had "something" down below so we all ripped on Josh.

There was a girl dancing in a leg cast.... hahaha. One girl started dancing on Josh and he just got up and walked away, I couldn't stop laughing. The girls were demanding and definitely doing drugs in the back but none the less it was an experience.

Then Adrian, Mo and I woke up 4 hours later and headed to Cincinnati. It was my first time being there after visiting all the other major cities in Ohio. I loved Cinci and our hotel was right over the river in Covington, Kentucky. I had no idea the 2 cities were so close together and didn't know I was in Kentucky until a day later. We went straight to the convention to set up and it was at the Bengals stadium but we were in the inside part of the stadium. It was really nice and it was actually my first time in a pro football stadium. When we first walked in we were able to walk out near the field and got a cool picture. (At the bottom of page)
As the day was going on I had an increasingly worse headache and then a stomach ache. When I woke up in the morning I was still drunk and my hangover just got worse, it was like Pittsburgh all over again. Being at the convention most of the day I didn't get a chance to take an aspirin so I headed to the hotel around 7, took medicine and a nap. Adrian, Mo, Geo and the rest of the guys from Chicago 6 in total got back around 11pm and then we all got ready and went to the after party. It was eh...ok so we made our way to some other bars and it was a good time.

Saturday I was getting my foot tatted and Adrian was doing a Steelers helmet on my left foot and it was going to say Steelers Pride. I was warned that the foot hurt and I put up with it well overall but I'll admit, the foot hurt like hell! Near the end of the piece I was making plenty of strange faces and it's a large piece for the foot so it took over 3 hours. I love it though and we entered it into the sports category and we won 3rd place.

Sunday Geo Ruiz, Adrians partner and also co-owner with Adrian at Justice tattoo was tattooing my left ribs. I went into this knowing it was going to hurt. So, I focused on my breathing and took it. It honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I've done my ribs before and I just think you have to go into it prepared, be in the right mental state. My foot definitely hurt more. We did a really cool piece of a person ballgagged. But, instead of doing the entire face it only goes up to the knows and you can't tell if it's a man or a woman which I wanted. We added some cracks in the piece and it looks a bit creepy but at the same time it looks awesome!

There were lots of great tattoo artists there including some people like Matt Stines, Myke Chambers, and Rodney Eckenberger. Not to mention plenty of beautiful tattooed girls like Mary-Leigh Maxwell.

Sometimes I think damn I've only been getting tattooed for 5 1/2 years - since I turned 18 and look at how many tattoos I have. People always ask me if I plan on being covered and it's not a goal but it's pretty inevitable especially when you have a passion for it and have friend that tattoo and give you free tattoos. I got 3 tattoos in 4 days and didn't pay for 1 of them and they are all really good pieces. I also ideas/plans for future pieces. I'm actually going to tattoo a picture of myself cross-dressed under my ballgagged piece. It will fit perfectly and highlight my passion for kink & cross-dressing together.

This weekend I'm going up to Columbus on Saturday to the Outland. They are having a kinky-fetish event all day and night. Some vending and play during the day which I think I might attend and then at night is a party and performances. Some Chicago people I know are going to be there including Miss Maya Sinstress so it should be a fun kink filled night.






No comments:

Post a Comment