Friday, April 29, 2011

Diaper Lover

Many kinky people are kinky for their specific kinks where they are into a few specific things but don't have a huge wide open list of kinks. Which is fine, but me I'm into just about everything in some context and the more bizarre, weird the better because for me that all falls under humiliation and I love humiliation.

Yesterday I decided to wear a diaper out. It was a Goodnites girls diaper (pull-up) and I just wore that under my shorts. I went and got my hair trimmed for the first time in over a year. Mostly just got the ends evened out so it looks more presentable and as it grows out more it will look better. My bars are down to my mouth and the rest is about an inch or so from shoulder length. 99% of the time I just wear my hair in a pony tail. Then I went to look at a new apartment for next fall which I really liked and it's much cheaper. Then went to my friend "Bobcats" right down the street. Ate, dinner and had some drinks and then wet my diaper.

That was my first time ever wetting my diaper in front of others in a casual setting. I LOVED IT! The only problem was that I had to pee a lot and the Goodnites diaper doesn't hold that much, it's more of a comfort-good feeling diaper. I should have worn a bulky adult diaper, oh well. So I had to take it off and throw it out but I still got to wet it and just enjoy it for about an hour.

I went out for some more drinks, get home, I'm drunk and I put on another diaper. This time I put on one of the good adult diapers from ABUniverse (Awhile back I bought a variety pack of diapers to try different ones and see what I like best so I don't recall which one i put on) Then I put on my (girl) Victorias Secret PJ's, wet myself a lot and went to sleep.

I woke up this morning forgetting that I wet myself and woke to a soaked diaper :) One thing I really enjoy about diapers is that the humiliation of it eroticizes me but I can't touch myself because they I have to take the diaper off and that defeats the purpose. It almost acts as a chastity device and I just keep pushing myself to do things. If I'm in a really kinky mood I'll mess the diaper the way I did this morning. I knew that after a night of drinking that I would really have to go pee and that I would have to poo sometime this morning. So I wet myself a lot and about an hour ago I messed in the diaper. I'm still in the diaper now soaking wet and messed and it is nasty, starting to smell, disgusting, humiliating, degrading and I'm turned on by it all.

Here are some pictures. One is of me with my shorts on right before I went out yesterday. Then theres a picture of the diaper that I put on last night. Then a picture of me in that same diaper but with my PJ's on and I also attached another picture from awhile ago when I was wearing my favorite diaper of the variety pack with a denim skirt.






No comments:

Post a Comment