Saturday, April 23, 2011

Drunk Honesty

Fore Warning, call it want you want but I'm honestly drunk and I'm a speak pretty random but honest at the same time so this is a good one.

I obviously play with a lot of people but I want to serve someone, as in one person, I want to be "owned"! My good friend down here at school is kinky and he is a male dominant and it's funny because he's always like "I wish you were a girl" cause he knows how kinky I am and he would love for me to serve him or at least have someone like me serve him. In all honesty I'm like fuck, why can't you be a woman because he is a good dominant but we're too close of friends for anything to be. I already know that he thinks I'm cute but in reality he likes women and I like women.

So, you got me drunk and blogging and in all honesty I would love to find someone that I can serve regularly. I've done it in the past twice. Once with a pro Domme whom I'm still great friends with today and then my X. But, I've been single about a year 1/2 now and I'm ready to enter a D/s relationship with a dominant woman. I know plenty of them and I'm good friend with plenty of them. As I've mentioned before it's something that is a bit difficult being where I live finishing college but at the same time it's something I want to do with someone. I have a few people in mind and hopefully, at least this summer I can be in a fun d/s relationship with someone.

I know it's extreme but I would love to do a very strict 24/7 D/s relationship with someone. At least, do a  summer relationship like so with someone. I know there are people who also want a submissive as extreme as myself and it's just a matter of finding a Dominant whom I relate to in the same manner. I'm doubting it will happen this summer, but it's definitely something I want to do in the near future at the minimum.

Not to put people anyone on blast but in all honesty of the people I'm friends with there are 3 people I would really consider and look into for something like this. As far as people I know could really push me, who are really kinky themselves would be, not in any particular order. VonLivid of Chicago, Lexi Sindel of DC soon to be LA and Madame Ingrid of Pittsburgh.
At the same time, I'm open to other people as well, I would just love to serve someone to extremes and just be a slave in all forms

No comments:

Post a Comment