Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stress: Kink & school

I'm really stressed out. I have way too many things going on at once. School for one, this is the most demanding quarter/semester I've ever had in college. I only have class 2 days a week but I have plenty of work till fill up the rest of the days. Spring is always a difficult quarter for me. I'm tired of school by the Spring, I just want summer to be here and then 1 more year and I graduate... I'm tired of waiting, I just want my degree and then my career.

I have 2 group projects for 2 different classes. Papers in every class, multiple papers I should say. Tests in every class and finals in 4 weeks. I have to write a paper for the degree I'm earning, fill out my fafsa for student loans and grants, pick classes for the fall. On top of all this I have to work, which means I have to travel.

On top of all of that, my sex drive has been through the roof lately. I mean, it's been driving me nuts. I feel like I'm horny 24/7. Yesterday I got off 3 times in 2 1/2 hours. All completely separate times and I felt like I still could have done more but had shit to do. As much as I've been enjoying my kink life and playing with numerous people, working and making money in kink. I haven't been in any kind of D/s relationship in nearly 2 years now and that's what I think I need. I have a few people, sissies that want to serve me and that is something I can definitely enjoy but for me I need to serve someone.

Like right now, I'm super stressed out and just wish I was serving someone at the very moment. Some people do drugs, get drunk, have sex etc... for me, my best stress reliever is serving someone. To be thoroughly abused, used, degraded, humiliated, beat up, serve, please, anything-everything to just escape and forget everything that is going on in my life at the moment. That is my high, that is what I need. It would be great to have that RIGHT NOW.

As I would love that right now, it would also be great to be able to be serving someone more regularly as well.

Now, on to what is going on with me right now. Sunday I had a session as a TV-Domme that went well. I'll attach one picture of something I did to him. He had never had a session before so I popped his cherry.

Friday I'm going to DC to have a few sessions. Then I'm driving back west the same day to Pittsburgh. Have a few sessions in Pittsburgh and then I'm going to a fetish party in Pittsburgh with my good friend Madame Ingrid If anyone is in the area and interested here is the link to the party. Elise's Playground
They are raising money for Japan relief as ALL the money goes to the relief. It's a Japanese theme but any fetish/alternative clothing is ok. I was also told that Irene Boss will be in attendance so the 2 most respected & well known Pro Dommes in Pittsburgh will be in attendance.

So hopefully I don't loose my head this week. School work, kink work, travel, a little fun, school work.



No comments:

Post a Comment