Sunday, May 22, 2011

Documentary of Me & a kinky week

Earlier this week Tuesday Sissy Tina came to my apartment for the first time. I a rather organized person and keep my area pretty clean but I had plenty of things for her to clean, especially the bathroom. Had her dust all surfaces, scrub the toilet, the floors, sink and the bathtub. That was a project because I had draining issues in my tub for months so the water would create rings in the tub. I dressed up in my new floral skirt and white top locked her in chastity and did my homework while she cleaned.

Thursday I had gotten an email from a submissive that wanted to serve me who lived in Colorado. Because he's in Colorado it would primarily be online servitude. (Webcam and have him complete tasks that I would send him through email) A lot guys claim they want to do this but are completely full of shit so I do require that purchases are made off of my wish list.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=1GMHB37S0FYGN

He said he would and Friday he did. So I will start arranging some assignments for him. He definitely made my week too because he got me a few things. Some heels, leggings, earrings and the IPAD 2! That definitely made me happy. Friday night I went out for some drinks as it was this girls 21st birthday that I hang out with on occasion. It was a fun night and I got pretty drunk on Blue Moon.

Earlier in the week Bobcat's roommate asked me if he could film me for a day as a cross dresser and I was supposed to have a session yesterday (an overnight session) so I told him no problem. The submissive wasn't going to be involved in the documentary. The film maker is getting his Masters in film and had to do an observing documentary of someones life. So I had a little camera crew following me around for a day. It was strange but kind of fun. As were getting to the hotel in the afternoon I see these 3 heavily tattooed guys and Spring here in Athens is nuts. There are huge festivals every weekend and this weekend rapper B.O.B. and The Far East Movement (the song Fly like a G6) were in town to perform. I had a wife beater on and I'm heavily tatted and the guys are like damn, nice tats. Then I'm like O shit, that was Rob Dierdecks cousin from the MTV reality show Fantasy Factory. Rob Dierdeck owns the shoe and clothing line DC and his cousin is a music producer. Ironic because I was being filmed that day.

I get to the hotel. Get dressed up and the filmers left for a few hours so that I could have the session. But, the guy blew me off. It's the first time I've ever been blown off. I know it happens to everyone but that sucked. The only thing that pissed me off is that he lead me on. He was driving from Indiana and was like I'm in Columbus now. I'm in Athens now, do you need me to pick up anything? I'm in the parking lot etc. etc. and he was totally bull shitting me. Really, you don't have anything better to do.

Well if a mother fucker named Billy at 219 292 2847 calls anyone for a session he is full of shit. I don't care if someone cancels a session, don't play me like your there. Then he wouldn't pick up his phone when I was trying to reach him. I left him a few voicemails just saying that what he did was really rude and then he sends me a text at 4am saying, "fuck you". So, his dumbass earns his name and phone number on my blog.

So instead the film crew came back and they followed me home and me in public a little bit dressed up. Then my roommate wanted to see me dressed up for the first time and so did his girlfriend so we did all that. Then I took my make up off, changed back into a boy and that was the end of filming. He's going to do a good deal of editing and it's due in a few weeks. He's going to give me a copy and I'm excited to see how it comes out.

Today I'm just going to watch the Bulls. Game 3 vs. the Heat series tied 1-1 and I have a whole lot of homework to do. So I'm a get on that.

Here's a picture of me holding keys to the chastity device of the sissy on Tuesday.

I almost forgot. The 2nd picture is of me locking myself with chinese finger cuffs. But, I did it during one of my self bondage scenes. I locked in on my index finger to my pinky while I had already put myself in bondage, gagged myself, blindfolded myself. The problem was I put it on backwards and couldn't get it off after I orgasmed.

So I was stuck in the cuffs for an additional hour until Bobcat got out of class and came and helped me out of my situation. Whoops!



No comments:

Post a Comment