Sunday, May 8, 2011

This weekend: DC & Pittsburgh, Sessions & Video

Friday morning I headed to DC just for one session. Some may call me crazy but ultimately it was worth it. I was supposed to be in DC all weekend and I had to cancel a few things but this was a tough weekend for me to travel. The session was with one of my regulars. He's a gay male dominant and we always have some great bdsm scenes. Lately he's been doing a lot of whipping/painful things on my chest stomach. I definitely prefer having my back beat than my stomach. I especially hate having my stomach caned. Ouch!
I also had trouble taking pain this weekend. I think it just had a lot to do with me not really having any time to just chill out.

I got up early Friday and drove straight to DC and went right into session so that was tough. Afterwards I caught the Bulls game at the DC Sports Tavern. Oddly enough, 2 other guys came at separate times also by themselves to watch the Bulls game. Some how the ended up sitting next to me and it was a good time. One guy was in his 40's and the other was 23 and from the UK. The UK guy told me about a hostel he was staying at and for all the traveling I do I completely forgot about hostels. So, I thought I would try one out as I only was sleeping for a few hours. I stayed Hostel International on 11th Street NorthWest.

Got up at 4am and drove to Pittsburgh. In the morning I shot video with Madame Ingrid for her clips4sale and her membersite, Super Vixen Bitch That was fun. I was put in some really tough bondage positions. Positions that most women couldn't do, they were definitely tough to hold but I enjoy being pushed. She decided that my stomach needed some more caning. Look, I hate caning enough as is and on my stomach... for me it's really tough.

After we shot I had to get ready for a session as a Domme TG. I got to wear my new floral skirt and a new top from Holister. I wish I got pictures because I looked hot. I can't wait for summer so that I can be a girl more often. As he was worshiping my feet he looked up at me and said, "You're so beautiful. I really can't believe you have a dick between your legs. Your hotter than most girls" Hahaha, that made me smile. (Oh I do have a picture of my new floral skirt, just not on me. I still attach it.)

The session was full oh humiliation, lots of eating dirt and mud, snot, spit & I allowed him to worship my long smooth legs a bit. It was fun.

Then that night I headed out to a small fetish event, more of a fundraiser in Pittsburgh for Japan Tsunami relief. I went up there with Madame Ingrid, it was laid back but fun non the less to get out and do something different. It was also nice to see Irene Boss up there. We all had some good conversation and then I had to head out after a few hours. Heading back to Ohio and stopped at my moms house for the night. Got some much needed sleep, spent a few hours with my mom and grandma on Mothers day and now I'm home.

Got some homework to do, back to the school grind (4 weeks left) and watching the bulls in a 1/2 hour. Hopefully they can go up 3 games to 1.

Oh, also.... There is a sissy maid here in Athens who has been wanting to serve me. We had spoken a bit but I had to figure out how I was going to orchestrate things a bit. I think I'm meeting with 'her' Tuesday afternoon for a bite to eat and then she's going to be cleaning my room and bathroom regularly. I'm also going to have her clean my friend Bobcats place. I'll keep everyone up to date on this situation. Hopefully it works out well.

Here's my new skirt. I lied, there is a pic of me in it, but it's just me goofing around when I tried it on. Unfortunately no pictures from Saturday. We'll change that this summer.

1 comment: