Sunday, March 27, 2011

5 days of torture

I'm still in Baltimore, one more night here then back home for school. I'm going to end up missing Monday's class as I'm going to visit my mother for a day but oh, well. Last quarter I missed the entire 1st week of school when I was stuck in Chicago an extra week.

I was planning on going back to school today but Lexi asked if I wanted some to do some more video work with her and Miss Mina Meow on Sunday so I decided to stay an extra day. So tomorrow I'm shooting with them and it will be my first time working with Mina, she's from L.A. I've never had so many marks on my body in my life, I look like a walking rainbow right now. Because of that I have a feeling they are going to want to expand my marks tomorrow, especially considering non of the marks are from them yet.

Wednesday night I did a trampling video with Jade Indica and I had never done trampling before. Personally, it's not my thing but it was on the to-do list and so I we went at it. I'm really hard to bruise and mark up in general so when I start showing marks you know you did some work on me. The day after from the trampling my left thigh and butt cheek were severely bruised and swollen.

Thursday morning I shot with Nikki Domino and Manchester for a new femdom site to be launched. We did some boot worshipping, oral strap-on "training" and some beatings on my already bruised ass and thighs. When doing the strap-on oral I had cut open my mouth and I didn't even realize it until blood came out on the dildo. I didn't know what I had cut, but I definitely did a little damage.

After that shoot Nikki and I went to go shoot another video with Lexi. I got fucked by Lexi Sindel, Nikki Domino, and Jade Indica all at the same time. For awhile I was getting fucked, giving head to another and giving the other a hand job. Lexi had bent me in some odd positions and it was just hard fucking all the way around. They all took their turns and it was hot as hell. It definitely hurt a bit, the odd positioning and hard fucking but I loved it. Then while I was getting a dildo shoved down my throat we re-cut open the cut in my mouth and I really started bleeding this time. I ended up cutting up the thing under your tongue that is attached to your tongue.

Friday: I had a BDSM session with a Dominant man. He always beats me a bit but he was determined to add to my already bruised body and leave some fresh marks. He whipped my stomach a good amount and I haven't had my stomach worked on too much really ever. I got some good whip marks on my stomach and by the time we were done playing my ass and thighs were even more bruised and definitely swollen.

Saturday: Had another session with a Dominant man and this guy was a true sadist. One of the harder players I've ever played with. He had me in a painful prediciment with handcuffs spreading my legs apart and on my tippy toes. Then my hands handcuffed behind my neck pulling my collar against my neck making it tough to breath and a wooden pole behind my head through the arms keeping my elbows up and spread. It hurt! T
Then came the leather belt and paddle and this weren't light hits, they were whacks! I actually hate paddles, it's my least favorite implement because I don't take it very well. The paddle drew blood on my ass and parts instantly created black bruises. It definitely hurts to sit down.

Now, tomorrow I'm shooting video with Lexi and Mina. I'm far past sore but at the same time I love it. You have to work for marks but there is nothing better than having long lasting marks!!!
I'll have to get a picture of what I look like when where done shooting tomorrow. I'll post it as soon as I take it.

Here's a picture after the whipping. This picture doesn't even do me justice in regards to messed up my body is. Lexi & Mini was shocked how bruised and cut I am. Anyways, here's 2 pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment