Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Old Pics & Old Blog



Going on 2 years now my desktop computer had crashed and stupidly I didn't have any of the files backed up. I ended you loosing all my files saved on the computer. I found a few old pictures though.

Two of them are above.
1. A picture from my old membersite www.autoeroticboy.com I'm coming into my panties in that clip
2. Dvnt tieing me up for a performance at Kinetic Playground Chicago where I was suspended in an inverted position. Had my head dunked repeatedly in the tank of water below me and then forced to gag/throw up from the 8 inch long and thick dildo. I puked into the water and was then dunked into the water again.

It was a hot performance and we had an amazing crowd that night. Those parties were thrown my Miss Xena and Peter Propaganda. They still have parties regularly in Chicago here's a link to them. www.bondagenightchicago.com

I also stumbled across my old kinky blog. I didn't realize it was still up. It had some fantastic content in it dealing with my personal relationship and servitude as a live-in personal slave. It's several pages long with over 30 entries. You can find it here, for some reason you have to copy/paste the url.
http://www.autoeroticboy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment