Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Kinky Bucket List

Kinky Bucket List: My list is always growing but I can always add to it at any time on here as well. But, before getting started I must say that the Abena Abri-Form X-plus with a plastic cover Diaper is amazing! I'm wearing one right now and it's comfort level is fantastic, it fits to a T and later I'll find out how absorbent it is. Although, I've read that it is very absorbent.

Also my travel dates have slightly changed for the coming weeks. I won't be in DC/Baltimore in March. I'll be in Pittsburgh March 18-21. I will still be in Cinci April 8-10 and then I'm working on setting up a trip to DC/Baltimore for late April - mid May.

BUCKET LIST: (Not in any particular order)
1. Fully trained 2 legged pony (ideally a female pony)
2. Service a TS
3. Service a fellow sissy
4. Be a bukkake slut
5. Transformed into a rubber doll
6. Full toilet
7. Take a severe caning - bloody and heavy brusing
8. Extreme public humiliation scene
9. Live under a strict 24/7 rule for a minimum 3 months.
10. Be a gimp - Heavy/over the top bondage & confinement for a period of time
11. Live as a complete sissy 24/7 for a minimum week
12. Be anally milked to completion
12. Wear a chastity device for a minimum 2 months. (longest I've gone to date is 13 days)
13. Put in a position to serve & or be exposed by REAL non-kinky vanilla women
14. Be anally fucked with a strap-on by a vanilla woman
15. To be confined in a space for a long period of time. Minimum 36 hours
16. Forced to consume my own cum in a public setting. (Ex: Cum on sandwich)
17. Be a cuckold to a couple

No comments:

Post a Comment