Sunday, February 27, 2011

Things: Bucket List, Memoir, Fun & Finals

Me and one of my friends the other day were talking about a kinky bucket list. I thought that would be interesting to write out. I'll have to write it on paper first as I'll have to think about it a bit but there are definitely a lot of things I want to do. Luckily I don't plan to die any time soon so I'll have some time to cross things off my list.

I know lots of people who say that they should write a memoir and I'm sure everyone thinks that their life would make a rather good story in some capacity. But, you hear people in kink saying it more than most people because the path into the world of kink is a pretty interesting one. I actually love to write which is in part why I started this blog in the first place. I've always been acknowledged for my writing from peers, teachers and friends. Even if it were never to be published I plan to start writing my memoir. Even if only a few people read it, even if only I read it I find it very freeing and relaxing to write. My life without kink is a story within itself and I'm ready write this part of my life. I'm sure it will take quite some time but at least I have an old friend who has actually done some editing and says she would love to do editing for me.

This coming weekend I have a friend visiting me. She is actually my West Virginia fling from a few weeks ago lol. So, we'll see how that goes. Get some dinner, go out to a few bars in town and then I guess I get to be the Dominant one because she's definitely not. I haven't gone out to any of the Athens bars in a long time now. Actually since before I broke my foot, that's crazy. Last time I went out was when I got my cupcake tattoo above my crotch. I went out with the tattoo artist after and we got really drunk. That was a fun night and this dates back to early October.

Finals are right around the corner. I've got to write 1 traditional paper, another response paper, put together a presentation & study my ass off for math. So it's going to be a hectic 2 weeks.

Also I should be getting the pictures back soon that Nikki Domino and I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment