Thursday, February 24, 2011

Self Play: Aneros - Piss - Consumption - Orgasm

This actually took a few hours.... So  


Put dick inside baby bottle and taped it to myself. Put a thick diaper on cause I knew it would leak a bit. Used the Aneros prostate massager and I've been getting myself to cum a bit more from it. Anal milking and it's crazy, the feeling that is. So I came a bit in the bottle first and the nice thing about this is your still really horny cause it's not like an orgasm but you produce cum none the less. After doing that for a bit I pissed into the bottle. That's the first part.  


Then I took the tape off and had a piss filled bottle with some cum in it. Took my white gag that not only is for attaching a dildo but also has a hole in the mouth gag to insert tubes into. I hooked up the enema bag and put my piss and cum into the enema bag. I then laid down in my bathtub and my gag has a locking mechanism on the back of it. Instead I attached a leash where it locks and tied the other end of the leash to the faucet in the tub so that I couldn't move my head if I wanted to. I kept the plastic pants on because it's sort of bizarre and turns me on. I took the hose of the enema and put it through my gag and into my mouth. I taped it to the gag so that I could not pull off if I wanted to.  


May I say that my piss wasn't watered down either. I had to piss all day but I was horny all day and started planning shit to do during the day so I held my piss till I got home to do this.  


I decided that I couldn't stop the contents in the enema bag to stop flowing until I had cum. Note: I'm not a big piss drinker at all, but I enjoy putting myself in extreme predicaments. So I let the piss and cum start flowing and it immediately fills my gagged mouth and some starts to drip down my chin and down my chest. The taste and order was strong. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum as I was rock hard so I let the piss and cum flow into my mouth a bit longer and then started to masturbate. Before I knew it I had exploded. But, because I had tied myself into such a tough predicament the piss just kept flowing and I had humiliated myself and loved it.  


It was an intense orgasm and a fun self play scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment