Thursday, February 10, 2011

West Virginia Cabin

Tomorrow I'm going to West Virginia for the weekend. A friend of mine rented a cabin for the weekend for his birthday. I'm not sure what part of W.V. I live about 45 minutes from the Ohio/W.V. border so hopefully it's not too far.

I actually don't know the birthday boy all that well. I met him and 2 of his girlfriends through my friend "Bobcat" on Halloween night. The birthday boy was dressed as Marie Antionette and when he first showed up I thought he was a girl because he was that passable. Then I realized it was this petite gay boy. After lots of alcohol before hand, then lots of bar hoping (BTW, Halloween in Athens, Ohio is crazy. I believe it's the largest block party in the country every year) he wanted to kiss me and so I kissed him. Nothing extensive but it was still a kiss. About an hour later he was falling over drunk and puking and I got into an argument with someone only to later kick a wall and break my foot. I was actually standing up for him and ever since he has definitely been crushing on me.

So, I'm free this weekend, no extensive homework and decided lets have a fun weekend. He has hinted at "getting some of this" haha... I'm a bit of a tease. I might get raped in my sleep.

Gotta hop in the shower as I have to meet with this hot red head girl from my media class as we have a presentation to work on for next week. I do have a feeling that this weekend will be getting a bit wild though and I am letting him take 2 nude pictures of me that I need for a casting.

I will have some pictures from the weekend  coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment