Tuesday, February 22, 2011

D.C. fun & Photoshoot

We got into DC late Thursday night and both Bobcat and I were pretty tired. Neither of us could do much right. Dropping everything we touched, couldn't figure out how to get into our hotel room and then we couldn't figure out how to shut the door. We were about to change rooms but once we figured it out with some help from the staff it wasn't so bad.

Friday early afternoon I had a session as a submissive for about 2 hours where I was whipped, worshipped some feet and had some predicament bondage done on me, it was fun. That night we roamed around Rockville, MD and had some incredible Thai food. I also had a few chocolate martinis which is definitely one of my favorite drinks.

Saturday I met up with Nyssa Nevers http://www.modelmayhem.com/1613 and we hung all night. We were in the Adam Morgans neighborhood and had a lot of fun at a bar called Madams Organ. It had a cool vibe and I'm sure it's even crazier when it's warm out. Although, I can't complain too much. We had decent weather in the high 40's-50's. I definitely got a little drunk to say the least. My tolerance definitely isn't what it was in December. I tend to drink a little bit of everything once I get going... Tequilla, Whiskey, & beer was on my menu that night.

Sunday Nikki Domino and I had a photo shoot and of course it was BDSM themed. We were in this house that is being renovated so it was completely empty and we had free reign to do whatever we pleased. The house was really dated but that left us with some really cool-fun options. I'm excited to get the photos back and I will be posting some here as soon as I get them.

Monday I headed back home and I'm back to school. There's only 4 weeks left and that's including Finals so it's going to be a busy next few weeks for me. Presentations, papers and tests. Then I'm off for Spring Break for a week and it's looking like I'll be back in Baltimore/DC for most of the week although I think I'm a be staying in Baltimore this time. So my travel for the next 8 weeks is looking like this.

Pittsburgh - March 19 Get to see Madame Ingrid :)
Baltimore/DC - March 20-27
Cincinnati - April 8-10 Tattoo Convention

No comments:

Post a Comment