Friday, February 4, 2011

Travel: D.C. Feb 18-21

A bit of late notice but I'm going to be in D.C. from Feb 18-21

I'm driving there with a friend of mine but for the most part I'm going to be working, I'll mix a little fun in between work of course. I'm taking BDSM sessions as a kinky male. It went well last time I was in DC and I've had some requests to do it again and so I am.

Nikki Domino www.nikkidomino.com and I are trying to work out a photo shoot together as well. Either way me and her will have a fun weekend. I may even let her cut my hair. I've been debating cutting my hair for a few months now. A few months ago I said I would cut it in the Spring and it's almost Spring so we'll see. The longer it gets the more difficult it is to cut it. It's about 7-8 inches all over and that's taken me 1 1/2 years maybe even a little longer. My hair grows so slow, ugh!

There is a kink event going on in DC that weekend as well. I'm not even sure which one it is but Nikki and I said we might go for a night so we'll see. An old friend also hit me up today from Chicago. It was Andriana Santos www.AndrianaSantos.com she knew I was in Ohio currently and she is in Columbus for the weekend. I would love to meet up with her but I'm just not able to this weekend however she is also going to be in DC the same weekend as me attending the kink event there. So, were going to try and get together as well. Catch up, party, maybe play a bit we'll see how the weekend goes.

I'm going to be pretty much going constantly that entire weekend. Lots of work followed by lots of fun.

I haven't even talked with Lexi yet so I don't know if we'll be able to work anything out over that weekend or not. Either way I plan to be back in DC around March 20th for about a week on my Spring Break.

So that's about it for right now. I'll definitely have some pictures from the weekend and be sharing.
This Sunday is the Super Bowl so I'm going to be pumped up for that.
Let's go Steelers!!!

If you want to reach me for a session or video work feel free to send me an email to
Morgankeni4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment