Monday, January 31, 2011

Webcam

Last night was my 1st time doing webcam and it was a lot of fun. I do a lot of kinky crazy things to myself anyways and it's fun to give the power to someone else and know that they are getting off to me.
I created an account with www.livejasmin.com and it took about 10 days for everything to get approved with my ID pictures and so forth. If you want to chat and or watch some live shows of me there you can find me under AUTOEROTICBOY

Last night I was only planning on being on for about an hour but it turned into almost 2 hours as time just flew by. It took me a minute to get used to how things work and then it was fun. I started off with my favorite anal toy already in me to be a ready to stick some bigger toys up there. One guy wanted to see some dildo sucking and worship and then I fucked myself and I know he enjoyed that as did I. Some guys just loved looking at my tattoos and talking about worshiping my body.

Anything I'd do in private I'll do on cam so I'm sure this will be a new fun adventure for all involved. I actually have a scat scene tonight at 8 with this guy I met on there last night. I didn't have to "go" last night so I told him we could do tonight and what do you know, I really have to go. In fact I've had to go for hours so I can't wait for 8pm to get here, only an hour to go. He was also interested in using diapers and I just happen to have some so he will get a good show tonight.

I'm probably going to be setting up a schedule on the site but if your interested in doing some private play with me feel free to send me an email to
Autoeroticboy@yahoo.com
and we will set something up

Again here is my info to watching me on webcam...
Autoeroticboy
wwwlivejasmin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment