Follow by Email

Friday, January 21, 2011

Video

After moving to Ohio in early 2010 and getting all settled in i decided to start seeking out the world of BDSM in the area. Now of course there is a BDSM scene in Ohio and the Pittsburgh area but perhaps I was a bit spoiled coming from Chicago. My solution was to start seeking out video work and why not get paid for enjoying myself at the same time. Beyond that though I wanted to get back into the scene after being absent from it for about 8-9 months.

Around mid July Lexi Sindel www.lexigoddess.com had texted as I was just getting out of work. I was a waiter and it was around midnight. We had previously spoken online about working together but I wasn't expecting to hear from her at the time. She knew that I was currently in Ohio and asked if I would like to work with www.clubdom.com as they were in the Columbus area for the weekend. The next day I shot with Victoria Sapphire, Noel Knight, and Kelle Martina (all from Columbus). Basically this was the start of my more active working life in BDSM as it is at the moment.

Lexi and I continued to talk and in late August I went out to DC to work with her. Jade Indica had come down from New York while I was in town as well and we shot for a few days. We ended up with many great videos and one of my favorites was with me and Jade in the shower titled, "Shower Fuck". It sky rocketed to #1 on www.clips4sale.com and remained in the top 10 for around a month I want to say. It stayed in the top 50 for much longer than that. In the strap-on section it has been in the top 50 for 5 months and was recently in the top 5 all last week. I also had 2 of the best strap-on scenes I've ever had in my life with Lexi, "Extreme Strap-on Humiliation and Having Her Way with His Ass".          

Of recent I've had many call me a masochist. I never considered myself to be one and still wouldn't put myself in that category. Maybe I'm a growing masochist. I don't get off on pain but I do enjoy pushing my body to the limit. I love to see how far I can go and the more you do it the better you become at it. But in general I do have a high pain tolerance. Again, I never really associated myself with having that until everyone started telling me that I do. When I was a kid I broke a lot of bones, tore muscles, dislocations, etc. Then I started getting tattoos at 18 and even the artists all said that my pain tolerance is incredible. Then in the BDSM world I got the same comments so to answer the question, I have a high pain tolerance but still wouldn't consider myself a masochist. Speaking of masochism the best whipping I had taken to date in August was the video shot with Lexi as she whipped me with a single tail and then rubbed salt into my cuts, that was called "True Sadist". I was so spacey during this but absolutely loved every bit of it. If I have to choose a pain implement it's definitely the single tail for me. What I hate are paddles!

Since August I've been out to DC working with Lexi 2 other times. I believe in October and then in December. I may be back there in Feb I will know that soon and I may go out there in mid March on my spring break. I'm also hoping to do some work with www.kink.com I have been in communications with them so we'll see. I was actually asked to work with when I was 19 and down at Fetishcon. Dana DeArmond had just come up to me and wanted to know if  I would like to work for kink. I corresponded with them for a few weeks after the event but at the time I told them I was unable to as it was my freshman year of school and it was complicated getting to San Francisco. Looking back at it I should have done it at the time. So hopefully you will all see me on there in the near future.

For right now you can see the majority of my video work on Lexi Sindel's clips4sale store
www.clips4sale.com/studio/8341/

Her new site which is in the works and coming soon and you will be able to see me as well is
www.fiercefemdom.com

I must say it is nice to see videos that your apart of do well. I think that's natural for anyone to want. I enjoy knowing that other people are getting pleasure out of a scene that I enjoyed. It's just another way of pleasing someone. My last best seller is with both Lexi Sindel and Corral Korrupt - www.coralkorrupt.com and I am suspended and penetrated by both women. It's called, "Fucked Until Broken" and that has also been a #1 seller. Currently sitting at #4 overall and still #1 under "Strap-On".

There should be some new productions coming soon as well as hopefully working with Kink in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment