Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baltimore

I head to Baltimore/DC tomorrow. I normally rent cars from Enterprise but it turned out that all the cars are rented out until Thursday afternoon and that just doesn't work for me. All the cars are rented out because it's spring break so that put me in a tough situation. Fortunately my friend Bobcat knew a guy who was willing to let me borrow one of his cars. It's a 1997 but it runs and will get me where I need to be. Theres a plus and negative in this. The bad thing is I rather have a nicer car and it be more fuel efficient. The good thing is all I have to pay for is gas. Don't have to pay renting fees so I pocket more money.

Wednesday: Shooting with Lexi Sindel & Jade Indica
Thursday: Shooting with Reverse Imaging as well as Nikki Domino & Manchester
                 (This is an up and coming BDSM site)
Friday: Sessions
Saturday: Sessions

I might swing by Pittsburgh on my way back to see Madame Ingrid for a bit. When I get back from my trip I'll talk about my Pittsburgh weekend vacation. I also can cross 1 thing off of my kinky bucket list that I did with Madame Ingrid last weekend.

Got to finish packing and get to bed. Got a 6 hour drive tomorrow and have to get up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment