Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dating & Relationships

Would I date a vanilla woman?
- Probably not and ideally I don't want to. Especially since my previous relationship was with a kinky woman I have a well rounded expectation of what I want. I'm happily single now but I'm always keeping my eyes open for potential "partners" I guess you could say. At the same time I'm someone who doesn't go out looking for anything. Whatever happens - happens.

- Recently I've been having "fun" with a vanilla girl who knows I'm kinky. She knows all about my kinky lifestyle because she met me through someone else who knew I was kinky. The problem is she says she's not kinky at all and honestly down the line I know that would cause issues. For the moment I'll enjoy what we have but I must admit that it does scare me to even have any sort of sexual relationship with someone who is vanilla because I'm as far from vanilla as one can get. I don't want to lead anyone on including myself.

- Typically, I like women older than me. I can be a dumbass sometimes but everyone can be. Overall, I tend to mesh the best with women a bit older than myself. Over the past so many months I do have a little crush on a kinky woman but I know it's just that. Sometimes people are just in different places in their lives and there is little to no chance of anything ever becoming something just based on that.
As much of an independent, strong willed person I am, I'm just as much of a teddy bear (a skinny one).

- I've always said I would never be someone who is in a relationship with a vanilla person. I see it as settling even if you think your in love with that person. I'm way past denying my kinky lifestyle and I'm not going to go off and play with someone else when I am in a relationship. So, I stay patient, enjoy being single and when the time comes the time comes.

- At least when I graduate I have the ability to live anywhere I choose. I'm not tied down anywhere and can choose where it is I want to begin my career and life.
-----------------------------------
Travel Update: I will end up in Baltimore March 23-27. Nikki Domino & I will be shooting both video and pictures with a Maryland company that goes by Reverse Imagining. I will also be working with another model by the name of Manchester. I also have a few bottom sessions set up with my gay cliental. So after my weekend of fun to come in a few days in Pittsburgh, I'll visit my mom for a few days then to Baltimore and then back to school for Spring quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment