Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week of 4th of July

1st of all, let me apologize for the current state of my blog. The site is being redesigned and so it has a funky color scheme and look to it currently. It will have an improved design in about a weeks time.

On to everything else. What a crazy - fun week it was. I was all over the city and even spent a little time in Des Plaines. I was visiting just about everyone and drinking even more. I believe it was Thursday night when I went over to an old friends house who is now going by Mistress Provaz. She has been in the scene for going on 10 years or so. I got over to her house and there was a little bondage session/photo shoot going on. So I enjoyed watching that and then that's when I also met Katherine Reigns and she was a delightful surprise. She's definitely a beauty and she's starting to really get her toes wet in the world of BDSM. Mistress Provaz is teaching her the "ropes" of things

Saturday was my good friends, brothers graduation party from college so I went out to Des Plaines for that. Spent the entire day out there with most of their family. I tell people all the time that I don't want kids, at least I don't think I want kids but everyone is always shocked by that because kids love me. This little boy named Avion followed me around all day, he was fun. At the same time me and the graduation boy Matt drank a lot of whiskey and coke. Around 11pm we went to the city, Wicker Park to party. There were 8 of us and we hit up a few different bars: Crocidile, Big Star, The Tavern, and Estelles. About 4am were heading out and so we go into Flash Taco because were all starving. This place started rocking better than some of the clubs. Loud music and dancing drunk people breaking it down. There was even some break dancing inside of the taco joint. It was hilariously awesome!

Sunday: Fetish model and friend Missy Rhodes had just gotten back into town and told me that the LRA dungeon was having their annual 4th of July BBQ party. Then the kinky people I'm staying with here in Chicago told me the same thing so I thought lets check it out. About 150 people from 7pm to 3am showed up. There was more food than you could imagine and lots of beer and alcohol. It ended up being a fantastic party and a great night. Met some new people and ran into lots of old friends and current friends. Missy and I went together with my friend Andrew. Also to come was Holland, Mistress Provaz, Katherine Reigns, Rigger Mortis aka the creator of Shibaricon, Manny who I also bumped into at Pride, and many others.

Mistress Provaz wanted to whip me and so we put on a little show. She was using a rope single tail and I took a 35-40 minute whipping on my back. She was great with the whip and I enjoyed myself as well. Afterwords Katherine Reigns felt like being a bit of a sadist and wanted to clean up my back with some nice aftercare and rubbing alcohol. I definitely love me a sadist sometimes! Later in the night I also gave Katherine Reigns a foot massage because I'm nice like that.

Yesterday - The 4th of July. Missy Rhodes and I hung out again. Her roommate was with us and we went out to Des Plaines later in the afternoon to my friends house, Raul. He was having a BBQ and all my friends trickled in by 8pm. Good Mexican skirt steak tacos, ribs, and burgers. It wasn't anything too crazy but still fun. I do have a hilarious video though. They bought some fireworks to set off and put them up on top of a recycling bin. A few of us started to notice that it was falling off and then it did and it started shooting fireworks at everything. Including shooting them into the garage where most of us where, at the neighbors house and just about everything else. You can briefly see me at the end and hear me say, "That's why you guys don't like off fireworks!"


This week: I am shooting a few Outdoor BDSM videos. Since the weather here as been fabulous there is no better time to partake in some outdoor play. I have a few TG Domme sessions and Missy and I are in the works of a video that we plan on shooting together. It's a spoof on something else, I don't want to give it away but it will definitely be different, erotic and lots of fun. Also to put it out there, Missy and I want to do some fetish modeling together with other riggers and photographers out there. Email me if your interested in working with us. Morgankeni4@gmail.com

I also have some personal D/s that might be going on with me this week. I'm meeting with someone today and I will keep everyone up to date on how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment