Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Personal

My apologies for only have 1 posting last week. It was a hectic week for me and not having my own apartment to go home to every night makes things even more complicated.
I've been spending a lot of time with a new friend and haven't been at the place where I'm staying in Chicago much at all lately. It's just been fresh, different, fun, very unexpected and keeping me smiling. (Sorry for the general-ness but that's where that lays at the moment).
My friend Bobcat and his girlfriend came into town Thursday evening from Ohio. Friday I showed them around the city a bit and his girlfriend isn't 21 so I took her where I knew she could drink... China Town. Around 11 I headed back to Logan Square because I was selling my precious subwoofers and amplifier. I've had it since 2004 and let me just say these were my babies. But, I don't have a car and don't plan on having one for a few years so I sold them.

Bobcats girlfriend went to sleep and we went out. He also had a friend that just moved to Chicago from Hawaii with us. We went to some bars in Logan Square but a big storm was rolling in to. We bar hopped around a few places and then it started pouring. We jetted across the street for Mexican food hoping the rain would slow down and well that just didn't happen. Tons of people were standing under awnings waiting for the rain to stop but it didn't look like it would and it was only a 7-8 block walk. So I took off my shirt and we walked home in the rain. It was warm outside and it was fun. We looked like we jumped into a lake. The next day the weather said that was the most rain ever recorded in 24 hours in Chicago, nearly 9 inches with 7 of those inches coming between midnight and 7am - when we were out in it.

Saturday we went to the Wicker Park Festival. Tons of bands, food, & drink in the streets. We were there a few hours and then we met up with my good friend VonLivid and we went back to her place. Had some drinks, good convo and then some kink. Bobcat and his girlfriend had some hot kinky scenes and much later in the night VonLivid decided she was going to abuse me. She put me in some nylon stocking bondage and followed that up with rope bondage. The rope bondage was from head to toe including hair bondage, a rope gag and a rope blindfold. My hands were incased in the stockings and I couldn't do much of anything. Bobcat and his girlfriend couldn't resist and wanted to join in. It was the first time that either of them had seen me play in person and they wanted their shots I took all different kinds of s/m for a couple hours. Here are a few of those marks including a black & purple bruising on my cock & yes that hurt like hell!!!
Then VonLivid was going to let me try and cum with a hitachi as she made my bed on the hardwood floor aside her bed. It took a little while but once she gave me a countdown as a threat of not being allowed to orgasm I finally did. It was very erotic but the bondage I was in made in very difficult to orgasm. It was a lot of fun and then I slept in the same position in all the bondage.

Sunday I went out shopping with Bobcats girlfriend so that she could get some new shoes. Took her to a few places but Akira won out. I love Akira shoes too! I was exhausted from the night before though so it was the start of a long day. I went back to my place in Logan Square to get Bobcat and meet up with 2 of my friends from the suburbs. We then went back out to the Wicker Park Festival. Watched some bands and then made our way to Big Star Lounge for some amazing tacos and whiskey. Afterwards we met up with my X girlfriends cousin. I hadn't seen her in quite some time and we played some trivia at a bar with her. It was great to catch up. Then me and my suburbs friends went to Subterranean where every Sunday night is hip hop showcase night.
It's safe to say we were pretty drunk. I was heading home and I had given my keys to Bobcat cause he went back to my place first as he was tired. My suburb friends got in their car and headed home as I found out Bobcat fell to sleep and I was locked out of my place. It's about 2am and luckily my friends came back, picked me up and drove me further into the city where I could stay with one of my girlfriends. As I got out of the car I dropped my phone in their car and didn't realize until they drove away. Luckily, my friend still opened the door and I had a place to sleep. I've been without my phone since but it's supposed to be returned to me late tonight.

I was going to do Fetishcon this weekend but opted not to as I just have too much on my plate in the coming weeks. I think I'm shooting video with Maya Sinstress tomorrow and then it's Whiskey Wednesday at Twisted Spoke with some of my friends.

It's been a great week and it's crazy to think that next week is already August. i have about 4 weeks left in Chicago and then it's NYC for a concert and back to school in Ohio for my senior year. I do think I may have found a play partner for the future though. We'll see how the rest of the summer works out and I'll have more details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment