Friday, July 8, 2011

Kink keeping me busy

The outdoor video shoot I was going to do this week got rescheduled because it was a cool-cloudy day. So, it looks like where going to try and do it next week. We've got some great ideas for shooting to. Creative, new and bizarre, just the way I like it! I'm also in the works of setting up video shoots with Mistress Provaz with an emphasis on bondage and s/m. Goddess Nicole and I are going to do some humiliation & feminization videos. Missy Rhodes and I also have an original spoof shoot planned. I laugh just thinking about it. Me and her and a common fetish that neither of us have a lot of experience with so were going to do "our version" of it.

I've been talking with some photographers and riggers for a semi dangerous in public shibari suspension photo shoot for us to accomplish this summer.  I'm excited about it and hopefully we can make it happen.

Tonight I have a TG Domme session. I'm using a dungeon space I've never used before but I know the person well so I'm excited to just play in a different space. I also have some good things in store. Some enema torture play, anal plugs, heavy restraining bondage, and more. Afterwords I'm meeting with another client. He is a gay male and so he likes me as a dominant man. I'm meeting him at his house. Choosing what he is going to wear under his clothes, probably a nice size anal plug and then were going out for dinner and drinks. He has been wanting to explore more watersports and public play so I'm going to piss in a glass in the bathroom and have him drink it at the table.

Then it's home for board game night with the people I'm staying with.
Tomorrow I'm going to the Exxxotica Expo. It will be my first time there, it looks like it will be fun. The Continuum Dungeon is going to be there so I'll hang out with some friends for a bit. Also Rubberdoll is performing and the night party has an old school hip hop theme. I'm not sure who all is coming with me yet. Maybe my friend Holland, maybe VonLivid and a vanilla friend or two.
If you see me at the event on Saturday come say hi! It looks like I'll be getting there around 4pm-ish.

Sunday I'm going to the beach with Missy Rhodes. It's supposed to be really hot outside so it should be a perfect day.

Fetishcon...
I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going. I'll know in a few days. If I do go what will end up happening is that I would go out to DC on the 24th and be taking sessions the 24th and 25th. Then on the 26th (Tuesday) I would drive down to Florida with a client. He happens to be a Male dominant and on the way down there I would be his submissive. Once we got to Florida he would pretty much do his thing while I do mine. Which would be lots of modeling gigs for me and some partying. I also might be a demo bottom for a humiliation class. That's in in the works.

I almost forgot. On Tuesday I met up with a female dominant who is looking for male play partner who is also into obedience and domestic servitude. So I met her for an "interview" and that went well. We were actually at the same 4th of July party briefly and didn't even know it. I spent 3 hours cleaning her apartment completely naked. She said she's going to add some "fun" things to the mix when I see her next week. I'm still a bit unsure on everything with her but I thought I'd see her again and see how things go.

 Here's a few pictures, just because I'm nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment