Follow by Email

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kink Filled

This weeks update:
Last Monday I had a pro session as a male top with 20 something female. That's definitely a change from the regular. Me and the girl had a mutual friend that committed suicide this past October 30th and he was introducing her to kink a little bit. So, she came to see me for a pro session. I tied her up with Shibari on her but with her legs spread apart. I ball-gagged, blindfolded, and tied her arms behind her back and pulled them upwards. Put clamps with bells on her nipples and clothespins all over her inner thighs. Then I tied the hitachi around her thigh and on her clit and put it on high. She wasn't allowed to cum and I flogged her. Eventually we changed positions and I tied her so she had one leg on the ground and the other leg I frog tied. I tied her left hand back and left her right hand loose. Kept the hitachi on her clit, flogged the clothespins off of her thighs and I let her masturbate. In just a couple of minutes she came 3 times and then I forced her to eat all of her cum off of her fingers and the condom covered hitachi.
It was hot!!! She was really nervous but it was a lot of fun.

Wednesday I shot video with Xena & Lady Maria. We shot outside in a backyard on the southside of Chicago. Only 1 side of the fence was blocked off so that the neighbors couldn't see so we had to makeshift the other 2 sides of the fence to the yard. So we hung blankets and sheets, it worked... hahaha. There were little kids playing in the yard behind us before we started shooting too.

We shot 4 different scenes are it was an exhausting day. I was definitely hard at work. First I was tied to a light pole in the yard and whipped and flogged by both of them. I'm not sure why but I was hurting that day. You have good days and bad days when it comes to taking pain and that day definitely wasn't one of my better days.


Then we shot a very humiliating, disgusting, bizarre scene and the crazy thing is that it was my idea. I saw this video of an asian girl taking some enema torture with eggs, milk and cranberry juice and thought to myself, I want to do that. We had a makeshift funnel but none the less it worked. I had 11 eggs cracked and put up my ass and a entire jug of cranberry juice. It was definitely tough to hold yet it turned me on. I was then left to shoot it out my ass. There was so much stuff coming out of me that fly's were all over my ankles like I was a dead animal. Eventually I then turned around and sat in everything that just came out my ass and then used the egg yolk as lube to masturbate. It was fantastic! Here's two pictures of me just standing and here is the link to the video that inspired me to do it myself.
FYI - You have to copy and paste the link.
http://www.slutload.com/watch/HosykPeuV50/Enema-Punishment-And-Torture.html



3rd clip was a bit of water torture with the hose. Since I was covered in egg yolk, cranberry juice, mud, grass and flies I had to clean off somehow. So they decided to spray me with the hose but torture me a bit as well.

By the time we were shooting the last clip I was exhausted. We moved inside and I was forced to do some anal painting, lol. A few large paint brushes were stuck up my ass and without using my hands I had to paint a picture. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy and it was one hell of a workout on my legs. Overall I think I did a good job. Here is my ass-gough masterpiece.


Last night I went to the Continuum dungeon party and it was fun. Xena whipped me a bit and it was just a good time. Today, I'm off to a BBQ with some of my friends. It's a beautiful 90 degree summer day so we mine as well enjoy it.
Tomorrow I'm going to a "Choose Your Own Gender" party with my good friend Holland and Missy Rhodes. So, of course I'm going to be a hot bitch.
Wednesday Missy Rhodes and I are doing a photo shoot together as bondage models and then were going to shoot some video as well. Thursday my friend Bobcat from Athens, Ohio and his girlfriend are getting into town. They are going to be here all weekend and it's his girlfriends first time in Chicago so that should be fun.
Staying busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment