Monday, August 8, 2011

Coming Months

This past week has been rather kink free for me because I knew I would be heading back to Athens, Ohio in about 2-3 weeks around the 25th. So I made some rounds this week with friends making sure I see everyone before I leave. Then last night I found out my sister had gone into labor. She is 2 weeks ahead of when she was due although her other 2 were 2 weeks early and she said she felt like she was going to come early. Because of this I will actually be returning to Ohio even earlier, it's looking like I'll be gone around the 18-20th.


To be honest I'm ready to get back to Ohio. I've been living out of my suitcases for 9 weeks now. I'm limited on clothes and it's always nice to just be back home no matter where home is. It's not like I'm going to be in Ohio for a year straight anyways. I have a very VERY busy school year a head of me. I'll break it down for you.


  • Arrive in Athens, OH around August 20
  • Go to NYC Sept. 1-4 for the Rock The Bells Concert
  • School Starts Sept. 6 aka my 25th Birthday
  • Going to DC Sept 16-18 for work
  • I'm taking 20 credit hours aka 5 classes this quarter
  • I travel about every 5-8 weeks for work (typically, Pitt, DC, Baltimore, Philly)
  • I need to send out resumes for an internship and I plan on that either being in Chicago, Pitt, Philly, DC, Baltimore, LA, or SF
  • I'm on school break Thanksgiving to Jan 3 and will be in Chicago & probably a few other cities
That is my schedule from late August through December. So I have a lot on my plate. Not to mention I like to personally be kinky and have a bit of a life within all of this. I believe a few of my Chicago friends are going to come out for Halloween this year. The big party is October 30th and Halloween in Athens is something not to miss. Ohio University was also ranked the #1 party school of the country this year so I'm sure people will try to go bigger than ever. I'm either going to be Jeffrey Star or Annie Lennox for Halloween. Although I'm leaning towards Jeffrey Star because I'm heavily tatted like him.

                            ANNIE LENNOX                                          JEFFREY STAR

Besides my hair is not short right now like Annie Lennox. I think she would be a good one to save for when I decide to cut my hair. Last year I was Boy George and some people still thought I was J-Star so this year would be the year to really do up J-Star.

On top of all of this I will be taking sessions as a TG Domme in Athens, Ohio just the way I was in the Spring. As I mentioned above I will also be in DC Sept. 16-18 taking sessions. Email me at morgankeni4@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment