Monday, August 15, 2011

Sploshed & Burden

Last night I was spending some time with Domme Katherine Reigns & Miss Provas. The three of us were just enjoying a relaxing evening when the two of them decided they were going to go to Target. I knew they had something up their sleeves but I wasn't sure what. So I just hung out and got some laughs watching my favorite comedian Katt Williams for a little while. When they returned they had a few grocery bags full of stuff but I didn't think anything of it. I was told not to get up and they would call me over when they were ready.

In the meantime Katherine tossed me a pair of big goggles that you wear for swimming under water. I kind of laughed as I was unsure what they were up to. They both came out by me and told me to go into the bathroom, get naked and put the goggles on. As I waited as instructed and sitting in the bathroom in they came with smirks on their faces and it was then I knew they were going to splosh me with food. Some may be surprised but this is the first time I've ever been sploshed.

When I was a kid I never went to summer camp but there was one summer I did. At the end of the summer the most popular kid was picked to stand in a large bucket and everyone in the camp got to cover him in some kind of food. I was about 8 or 9 years old and I was so incredibly jealous! I told this to Katherine maybe a couple weeks ago but I didn't expect it to happen last night.

They started off with powder sugar and honey and then more powder sugar. They added marsh mellows  and then I tried to blindly catch them in my mouth as they threw them at me. Then they started throwing cool whip at me and that hit like a snow ball. It didn't hurt but it startled me, not to mention it was semi cold. Then came the sherbert, more powder sugar, and the chocolate syrup. I was experiencing warm and cold sensations. I began to shiver a little bit but I was also extremely sticky and of course sloppy. The last toppings brought a funny smell out as they covered me in steak sauce and salad dressing and then finally orange crush pop. In the midst of all this I began to become aroused, not that I'm surprised by that. The cold temperatures of the food made the "arousal" go away a bit but non the less it was an exciting, fun experience. I could tell that the two of them also enjoyed themselves. Lots of laughter from all of us. Here are the pictures.





Burden:
This is my last week in Chicago. I'm ready to go home and I'm also tired of feeling like I'm a burden on people. Even if this isn't the situation I just hate feeling like a burden. I've been in Chicago for a little over 2 months and I've stayed with people all over the city. Everyone has been great and I must say thank you to everyone! I must especially thank Jaye as she has been more than I could have asked for all summer. All the other know who you are and I am publicly saying thank you very much.

It's been one hell of a summer. One I will never forget and I've also met some great new people. I look forward to building relations and I'll be back for a few weeks come December. With that said I'm ready to get home. Sleep in my own bed, not live out of a suitcase, lounge in my own living room and finish my senior year. Anyone who has showed such hospitality this summer your always welcome at my place. (Come visit me in Athens, Ohio)

No comments:

Post a Comment