Monday, August 1, 2011

Think I've found a play partner


As I sit here in a park in Chicago I’m relaxing next to the person I’ve seen a lot of lately. A person I at first thought would just be another acquaintance I met in Chicago this summer. We’re definitely more than acquaintances and what a pleasant surprise it has been. As I sit here in the park it is just her and I that know my cock is locked up in chastity. By the time I finish writing this I will have spent the past 19 hours locked up. I also haven’t had an orgasm since Wednesday when I shot video with Maya Sinstress. I’m a young man who typically orgasms quite a bit and I wasn’t expecting to be put in chastity yesterday.

I don’t expect to be in chastity a long amount of time, at least not yet. Right now it’s more of a plaything but chastity is something both her and I do have an interest in. We’ve talked in depth a lot and it’s looking like I may have my first personal play partner that I’ve had in 2 years now. I’m excited about the possibilities and I’m excited to have met her. Sometimes you just stumble across good people and she is definitely – good people.

Last night after being placed in the chastity device I thought that was all that was going to happen but she had a few more evil things in mind. The device I’m in is not mine, it’s hers and it is a bit too large for me. Luckily, I have a Prince Albert piercing and she was able to lock my piercing to the cage and so I can’t escape even if I tried. Prior to going to sleep she took some thinner rope/string and ran it through the bottom end of the cage and then pulled it back behind the headboard. Attached it to something (I couldn’t really see from my angle) and then the remainder of the string around her hand. She teased and denied me for quite some time. The bondage restricted how I slept only allowing me to be on my back or on my right side. When I laid on my right side I had to curl up into a very small ball to keep the tension of the string from being too much. I slept well considering the circumstance but still tossed and turned for most of the night. Whenever she would slightly wake up she would give the string a little tug to make sure the tension was tight. In between my tossing and turning there were some quite moans and throbbing in my cock.

It was deliciously tormenting. I was on edge prior to going to sleep and throughout the night. The small evil grins I would catch her making when I glanced at her wanted to make me beg for release and yet it made me want to please her. I knew this predicament pleased her. My pain and humiliation gave her a form of ecstasy and that is what I thrive off of. That is what had my stomach in knots, my mind curiously fearing what was to come and my blood flow pumping through my cock. J

Prior to all of this on Wednesday I shot with Maya Sinstress. We shot 3 videos and all were very fun. I even did a few things I had never experienced before. The first video was of me as an adult baby boy and mommy Maya always wanted a girl not a boy and so I was treated like a girl.
The second video had me in an awkward bondage position and then having an anal hook shoved up my ass. This was the first time I ever used an anal hook and it was something I very much enjoyed. After being opened up I took a pretty large strap-on and rode it like I know how too!
The last video we did some figging. This was my first time doing this as well. If you don’t know what figging is it is having ginger root shoved down your piss hole. It definitely burns and yet I found it very eroticizing. I found it eroticizing enough to where when I was ordered to cum I shot a good load. I continued to feel the burning for about 24-36 hours afterwards whenever I would piss. It reminded me of when I got my cock pierced and it burnt when pissing for about a day afterwards. It’s not unbearable but trust me… you feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment