Thursday, August 4, 2011

ABDL for 30 hours


I wear diapers sometimes but this is the first time I've actually shared my interest with someone else who also really enjoys diapers and AB play. I've been in kink for a long time but I kind of feel like a shy newbie.... I love it! The other night I was out with whom I’ve been playing with and she said lets get some diapers and a baby bottle. When we got home she bathed me. Washed my hair and took care of me. Then I was diapered and given my bottle.
 Doing Adult Baby things is new to me. Something I wanted to explore but something I'm still learning to let loose in. I was holding my sippie cup bottle wrong and was told to hold it with 2 hands. As I laid in bed and watched "3 Ninjas" with her I felt like a baby.
 The next morning I wet my diaper and I could tell that she was excited about that. She grabbed the sheet, laid it on the floor and told me to lay on my back. My diaper was taken off, I was wiped clean, baby powdered and re-diapered. I made a small notion like I was going to stand up and she quickly said... No. You stay there and you can play on your computer.
So then I remained on a sheet on the floor just freshly diapered and naked except for a diaper on. She sits on the couch taking care of business on her computer. I am on my computer but it feels much more like a child's toy than anything else.
I love it! I love that she loves it! 

Much later in the day after being out and about for a bit I wet again. She had a smirk on her face as if she was excited about it. As if she had been waiting for me to wet all day. Again I was told to get on my back so that I could be changed. Baby power and fresh new diapers were on their way. She wanted me to sip out of my bottle while she changed me because she thought it would make me feel more comfortable. She was right, as it did help me out. I then remained on the floor and was given a bowl of apples to eat along with my bottle.

Later on I got a belly rub and fell to sleep for a nap while sucking on my thumb. I wore diapers for about 30 hours straight. That's definitely the longest I've ever done that. I believe I had my diaper changed 3 times in that span.

I love exploring new territory and I love exploring something I've always wanted to but never had the opportunity to do so. It was kind of freeing to do something like this with someone who also enjoyed it just as much on the other end.

Below are some various diaper pictures of me from awhile back to rather recent.
The first picture that is cropped is from my story above.





1 comment: