Friday, February 3, 2012

Party Hard - Work Hard

I'm looking at trying to go to DC/Baltimore sometime in Feb. A friend of mine has let me use his car most of Jan. all the way to the first week of March. Long story short he has an extra car at the moment so he told me I could use his car. So, that means I should really make a trip to DC and get some Fetish work in. I feel like my crazy-hectic life has slowed down just a bit. I'm pretty much caught up in everything but still busy.
I might be doing some tutoring for  management class that I took last year. It's a tough class about organizational behavior with a tough teacher yet he's an awesome teacher. I have him again this quarter for another class and he told me I could get paid to help out some students.

I've also have 3 interviews for an internship that I really want including discussing things with the CEO yesterday. So, we'll see if I got it or not by mid Feb. If I don't get it I'm leaning towards going to either Peru, New Zealand, or Australia for the summer to study abroad/intern abroad.
On top that, I'm doing a freelance account executive position selling advertising to local businesses for the school yearbook.

I just found out that Big K.R.I.T. is performing here at O.U. Feb. 18th. I'm so excited for this and tickets are dirt cheap because it's on campus. If you like hip hop he is a very diverse artist that is bring back passion, talent, lyricism with amazing beats to hip hop. He's from Mississippi & I am going to be at the show. Here is a link to a youtube song of his called, "As small as a giant".
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_NOJVQoY4

I've also been putting up some of my own poetry - spoken word pieces on youtube. I've posted a piece called "Chi Town Script King" that is a fun, joking piece about my friends tattoo shop and him. Then I have a piece up called "Concept of Profit" which is a great piece and I just uploaded a new one called, "Natural". Here is the link to Natural...
   Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiTV9Toy1ak

Check it out! So you can see some of my other talents and passions. I love to write in pretty much all forms, blogs, papers, lyrics, poetry & more.

As for kink.... It's still a bit absent in my life at the moment. I went to college to better myself and just about all my efforts of late have been directed to school, internships, and applying to jobs. As I said, I'm trying to get out to DC to shoot some femdom and maybe take a few sessions but we'll see. Hopefully, I'll get some personal play in soon as well.

I was in Chicago this past weekend for a funeral. My brother-in-laws father died so me and my mother drove to Chicago for the services. It just so happened that my best friend was throwing a surprise birthday party for his girlfriend on Friday night and all the services were over by then. So I went up to Chicago to help him set things up and party. About 25 people showed up to hotel Sofitel to say, SURPRISE and do some pre-game drinking. We have a few cases of beer, jungle juice, whiskey, rum, Malibu, wine, port - a lot more than we needed. At midnight we went to the bar/club called "Mothers" because a friend of our's DJ's and hooked everyone up with $25 wrist bands from midnight to close. More friends showed up to say happy B-day and the night was going great. I was dancing all night! I love to dance if you don't know.
Then..... it started, the craziness.

Some of our friends got into a fight and got kicked out. I have no idea how I got back to the hotel or when I left. Then next thing I remember is puking into a red plastic cup being held by others and then puking in the toilet. Only to then have security guards pull me out of the bed that I was sleeping in at 6am. I guess in between all those blackout moments the 10 of us who made it back to the hotel destroyed the hotel. But, let me say at least I was sleeping while this occurred. Shattered picture frames, art knocked off walls, wine on walls and carpet, puke on carpet, confetti & food everywhere, blood on the wall and carpet. My friend andrew accidently got his cheek cut and ended up in the hospital getting stitches and the rest of us got kicked out at 6am. Too much alcohol turned us into rock stars. We got the hotel damage bill a few days later................ $2,100!
Oh! And did I mention we originally got the room cheap because of Jamal's father and his business. Jamal's father is Muslim and assumes Jamal and his sister don't drink, well that didn't go over well especially when his sister is only 19.
It was like the movie, "The Hangover".

Anyways, here are some pictures from that crazy night. Unfortunately we don't have any pictures of what it looked like when we got kicked out, only massive hang overs.






No comments:

Post a Comment