Monday, January 16, 2012

Photo Frenzy & Chaos

Since I've gotten back to Ohio about 10 days ago my life has been totally hectic. I'm definitely a bit stressed out as I feel the pressure of deadlines approaching. I'm doing 20 credit hours again this quarter and will do the same next quarter which is a lot of classes if you don't know. Most students take 3 or 4 classes on a quarter system and I've been taking 5. On top of that... this quarter I have to do 8 hours of charity work for one of my classes. I'm studying for a huge 2nd interview for a job I'm interested in and I'm also seriously looking into doing either a study abroad or a international internship this summer. I have to take a few school credits this summer and then graduate in August. However, my mother wants to see me walk in graduation in June so I'm working out the details for that. I can't forget that I'm also sending out additional resumes/cover letters and oh... I still have to travel and do kink work because well, that's how I get paid.

So, as you can see I'm trying to juggle a lot and that's why I haven't been blogging quite as often over the past few months. I do have some interesting blog topics though, I just have to balance out my life. Because of all of this going on I haven't had much of a kink life as of late.

With all this said I am excited about the possibility of going abroad this summer. One of the places I'm looking at is London and I would love to be there for the Olympics, the professional opportunity and would love to be in one of the fetish capitals of the world!

For work, I am looking at going to the DC/Baltimore area in either late Jan or early Feb. I'm trying to work out Jan 27-29. If anyone is interested in working or playing together professional then email me at Morgankeni4@gmail.com (I may also make a pit-stop in Pittsburgh).

The Holidays in Chicago were good. Christmas was fun although I did get sick the day after Christmas and I'm just know starting to really get over it. I really started to feel sick on NYE but it was NYE and my best friends b-day so I ignored it and partied. I sure felt it the following 2 days though as I felt like I was dying. It was definitely the sickest I've been in a few years. My last full day in Chicago I got tattooed and as I talked about it in my last post I got a picture of myself crossdressed. It was by far the most painful tat I've gotten yet as I struggled to sit through it. A large portion is on my stomach and then my left hip bone but it was the stomach that hurt like hell! Here is a close up on the same day it was done and then a look at it with my other tats. We still have to add a background blending all the tats in the general area.


Here's a NYE 2012 Picture with me and some of my friends at the hotel before going out.

The other day I was going through some of my old emails and looking up pictures. I came across some old kinky pictures of me from when I was 19 and a freshman at Columbia College Chicago. I was trying to get involved in the Chicago fetish scene and that can be difficult when you're under 21 and a male. I never sought out the TNG group. Instead my roommate happened to be a photographer and was semi interested in kink. I thought that if I took some pics of myself and put them up on ModelMayhem then I could start to meet some people and get involved in the scene. Well it worked if you haven't noticed. My college roommate who I met that year was named Mike and he became a friend of mine until fall of 2010, my first year here at Ohio University. Halloween night, he was supposed to be here partying with me but things just didn't work out. He ended up committing suicide. I thought I would pull out some of these old pictures and share them with you. It was definitely some amateur work by all of us involved but it was fun and helped catapult me into the world of Fetish. Luckily we had a dungeon space to use as my good friend VonLivid let us use her space to shoot.


I also got 2 new pictures back from Femdom Frenzy which is a company I shoot with when I'm in the DC/Baltimore area. I finally got to work with my friend Nyssa Nevers and I also met and worked with Miss Allegra out of Baltimore for the first time. One picture is of me as a sissy maid serving the 2 ladies and the other is of me worshipping Nyssa's boots.



I actually came across some other old pictures while going through my email. They are an eclectic bunch of kinky pictures so enjoy.

Miss Holland toying around with Me
 Hooded & cleaning
 Just a pic of me w/ short hair & makeup
 Boxtie
 My best friend Jamal dressed as a girl passed out drunk in Chicago Blizzard - Hahaha

Oh... Almost forgot. I decided to start an additional blog well actually it's a Vlog - Video blog. This is a little different than this blog but I will be posting videos of some of my poetry and lyrics but it will also have videos of some self-androgyny, some fetish topics, sports, tattoos and more. 

As I'm writing this I only have 1 video uploaded but I will have more soon. Here is the link to the video & my channel is called - Not What You Expected Youtube channel. Subscribe to follow me and my videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment