Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dressed: Group & Video

So last week Thursday I met with the head guy of the GLBT department. We talked for about an hour and I gave him the whole story of my thoughts on transitioning. How I've thought about it for most my life and how had taken hormones briefly in the past. We also talked about my involvement in the kinky world and how it has provided an outlet for me over the years. It was a really good conversation actually and then he connected me with this other lady to meet.

Yesterday, I met with this other lady. She is a psycho therapist/counselor that specifically works with the transgender community, especially here in Athens. I also met her graduate assistant who is F2M. We also talked for an hour and got a bit more specific. They run a transgender/gender identity disorder group here in Athens through Ohio University. There are about 15 members and each person must be approved to get into the group. It's like a secret world and you need to have the password to get in - lol.
Things went well and so I'm going to be meeting with this group once a week. The meeting is actually tonight and so I'm looking forward to it.

I've never been to something like this and I'm just really interested to see how it works. It will be nice to just be around some other people that share some similar thoughts and experiences. It will definitely be a learning experience. No matter what I decide I think this will be good to be a part of.

I haven't received my results back yet on the Klinefelter's test. I should within about a week or so now.

If you are friends with me on Fetlife you may have notice that I added a new picture of me dressed up from Sunday night. I decided to try and do something a little different with my hair and do some natural makeup and just get dressed up. I also mentioned on that picture that I would be adding some additional pictures in my blog so I'm going to do that.

If you have Fetlife and are not my friend or you don't have Fetlife then you should make a profile and then you can add me there as well. Here is my profile name and link.

Autoeroticboy - Http://Fetlife.com/users/28362

Next week I'm going to be shooting some custom videos. I'm going to be working with Jessica Temptress out of Columbus, Ohio. This will be my first time shooting with her. We've talked about a few things and it should be a fun shoot. I have an entire house to use offset in the woods so we can do lots of dirty things. This is also going to include a shoot outdoors. These will also be added to my clips4sale.com store.

I also added a new clip to my clips4sale store the other night. You can click on the top right hand side of my blog that has my clips4sale listed or you can click on this link here - AEB KINK - Clips4sale

The newest clip is called - TG Morgan Strips & Plays with Herself
I was dressed up all day Sunday and then decided to get myself off and share with everyone. Watch me strip, touch/play with myself, fuck myself with a dildo and have an explosive orgasm.

The Pictures are below from when I was dressed up and just having fun with my webcam.

Also, I'm going to be in Chicago Feb 24th and 25th (Next weekend Friday and Saturday) as I have an interview. Also my boy Adrian who owns Justice Tattoo Studio - Chicago is going to hopefully hook me up with a portrait tattoo of my grandma. He's also known my grandma for about 15 years and my grandma to me has been like a mother. I've lived with her for nearly 10 years of my life. She turns 79 in April and is currently in the hospital recovering from surgery where she had a tumor removed from her Kidney. All in all it's looking pretty good like she will come through and be back to her normal self soon enough - :).

On a good note. This weekend I get to see Big Krit (rapper, producer, beat maker) perform in Athens for black history month. I'm on the floor, row G and I'm pumped. I love and respect this artists and he definitely represents hip hop well.

Here are the pictures and make sure to check out my Clips4sale for the hot video.






No comments:

Post a Comment