Monday, June 27, 2011

Videos - Foot Party - Pride

What a week. I've constantly been on the go and this week I don't really have all that much scheduled.
Last Tuesday I shot with Xena, Maria the Purple Goddess, and Lady O. I shot 4 different scenes starting off with tickle torture and I am very ticklish! I definitely have to be restrained if your going to tickle me because I'll knock you and myself out on accident with all the squirming I do. Then Lady O and I worshipped and cleaned Maria's and Xena's feet as they both had very dirty feet from walking around barefoot. 3rd was a Single tail whipping and caning on me from Xena & Maria. I still have some lovely marks. The last one we did was a double strap-on anal and oral. I was pounded pretty hard and I even puked at the end from being gagged so much. Here are a few pictures from the shoot.



NEW NEWS:
I will be attending the Libertines Chicago Foot Party this Friday night. July 1st and will be appearing as a TG Domme - Miss Morgan Keni. It's your chance to serve Me and worship my beautiful, soon to be fresh pedicured size 10 feet! You must RSVP and here is party info.


Nuit Des Libertines presents, "SMOTHERED BY FEET"
Hosted by : Mistress Clawdia, Lady Maria and Mistress Xena.
Calling all foot sluts, foot stools, & toe suckers!!!!
You are welcome to attend Our party.
Worship Gorgeous Soles & Be Entranced & Intoxicated by Feet all night long!
The Studio
When: July 1st (Our parties are on the 1st Fridays, of every month).
Time: 10pm-3am
Cost: $20.00 per person. $30 per couple
Boys - If you'd like a private session with any Lady who is at the party, the session fee : $20 for 10 mins.
Attire: Fetish or Casual
BYOB
Bring your toys
ALSO
I am now OFFICIALLY featured on The Studio Chicago's dungeon website for the summer as a TG Domme. http://www.thestudiochicago.com/morgan.html
----------------------------------
Last Friday I also shot with Maya Sinstress, Miss Lydia, & Lakeview Entertainment. The shoot I was in was a longer video that featured me and another male tied across from one another with only a metal pole between us. It was a predictiment bondage scene that was a competition between us to see who could take more pain and move and moan as little as possible. I WON! Then the loser was punished, but you'll have to watch the video to see just what happens. I will say this, it is the first I'VE EVER done what took place after I won.
The video at some point will be on www.sinstress.net as well as MY SOON TO COME CLIPS4SALE STORE in which I will keep everyone updated on. I plan to release it in late August - September.
Saturday I did some shopping and got some new sandals.
Yesterday - Sunday I went to the Pride parade with my friend Haven who is now living in L.A. We started drinking early because the Parade itself starts at noon. We actually didn't catch much of the parade because we couldn't get close enough to really see too much. But, I bumped into a girl I went to high school with and we hung out for awhile. Then I bumped into Xena and an old fetish scene friend, Manny. An hour later I bumped into Maria the Purple Goddess and we hung out for most of the day together. Of course I was dressed but most of the pictures I'm in, I'm wasted. Although, mostly everyone is. It was a great Pride filled with great people and lots of fun! FYI - My makeup definitely started to get messed up in this pictures, lots of crazy drinking and people and that happens.





No comments:

Post a Comment