Saturday, June 4, 2011

CHICAGO

It's official... Chicago has me back for the summer. I'm kinky and single and going to enjoy myself!

It's looking like I'll be in town June 18th a Saturday. I might be back in time to even make the Bondage Night Chicago party that night, we'll see. Two friends of mine are driving to Athens to pick me up and take me back with them, it's like I'm willingly being kidnapped. My plans for June have changed a lot. Originally I was supposed to go to Sarasota, Florida from the 18-26 but a girl I was kicking it with on the side has a boyfriend now so that just defeats the purpose of me going. Then I was supposed to go east with Andriana Santos but she can't set her dates in stone so that's not happening. So, I'm just going to Chicago and that is perfectly fine for me.

I'm going to be booking Chicago and the surrounding areas for
- Modeling
- Video
- Sessions

To Book anything with me email me at morgankeni4@gmail.com

I'm excited to be able to enjoy the Chicago kink scene for a whole summer while being single and above 21. I mean I'll be 25 at the end of summer but I was in a relationship from 20-23 and then last summer I was in Ohio the entire time working 2 full time jobs (80-85 hours/week). This summer I'm working for myself and going to be in Chicago.
I'm excited to see lots of old kinky friends and partake in lots of play. It's also going to be nice to see the new faces around. I can't forget about my vanilla boys; Jamal, Andrew, Javi, Walter, Chris and Adrian.

Next week is Finals week for me. Tonight I'm studying for a final with an Chinese foreign student in my class and she invited me to a Chinese college party tonight... that should be interesting.

Next weekend Thursday - Sunday is the Scorched Nuts (Smaller version of Burning Man) out in this area that Bobcat helps put on. So I'm a be there and it's my first time attending an event like this. To be honest I'm sure I'm going to be really drunk almost all the time and sunburnt. Saturday night is the "dress up" night so I'm going as "Morgan Keni" the girl me. My goal is to end up in a new tent every night... if you catch my drift lol. Although, I'm sure my dick will be too wasted to partake in any action... I can eat pussy and be satisfied.

I did get some new femme clothes. Two pairs of skinny jeans from Victorias Secret. I like a lot of their clothes and they fit me cause they are made to fit tall model like girls and well I'm just that. I also got some new short shorts from Abercrombie and a new tank top and floral skirt from Holister.

Around late July early August I'm probably going to be in L.A. for a few days. It would be my first trip out there. An old Chicago friend, Haven who is now back living in L.A. wants me to come out. Also Lexi Sindel is now back out there so I'd probably shoot video with her as well as some other companies. Haven has also asked me if I wanted to blog on this new larger kinky blog that is in the process of being made. If all goes well it would be launched in a few months and I would be one of the regular kinky bloggers on the site.

Last. I will be in NYC September 2-4. My 25th Birthday is September 6 - when I start school. Sept 3rd NYC is the Rock The Bells concert. Old school and underground hip hop and I've been meaning to go to this concert for years. Great line up this year. (Lauren Hill, Nas, Raekwon, RZA, Ghostface - All from Wu Tang doing individual albums, Mos Def & Talib Qweli, Immortal Technique, Erykah Badu, Cypress Hill,  Mobb Deep, Souls of Mischief and more. I'm pumped for this!

Here are some pictures off my webcam. I mine as well share them somewhere. Also the last picture is from the documentary that was done on me. I got to watch some of it the other night and he sent me this picture. I'll have a copy of the video soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment