Sunday, August 24, 2014

Something's Can't Be Explained - Her Slave

Somethings can't be explained.

Ever since Daddy got home from traveling for work over the past couple weeks I was incredibly happy. I hadn't seen her for 9 our of 10 days and She had missed Her flight back to AZ from NYC which meant I had to weight another 24 hours to see Her. I had to drive a friend to San Diego so I was in the middle of no where at a gas station when She told me She wouldn't be home until tomorrow.

We talked for a few minutes and then She asked me what was wrong. I was sad, genuinely sad that She wasn't coming home that night. Tuesday night I get home from work and you could see the smile on my face from a mile away. Her smell, touch, Her presence, everything is what I needed. This week has been great and my ass is happy to have Her home.

Friday night, a good friend of mine wanted me to try some 'Wax'. I eventually gave in but Daddy warned me it was strong. Lets just say it fucked me up, literally! My friend and his girlfriend where there as well but I just hung on to Daddy's voice like an injured animal. I felt like I had this epiphany and as long as She was nearby I knew I was ok. As long as I heard Her voice I knew I was ok. My friend's girlfriend tried to help me out and I wouldn't let her, only Daddy could help me, only She knew how to.

I tried to explain this to Her and She said some things can't be explained but I believe She fully grasped what I meant. Total trust between us. Our bodies knowing each others and an extreme level of commitment. I am Her slave, only Hers and I will forever be Hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment