Saturday, July 19, 2014

Indulge

Last Friday we were supposed to go to a Fetish party but it ended at midnight which is rather early. By the time I got off work and got all dolled up it was too late so we decided to have some fun at home.

We've been trying to figure out my hair for awhile now with my extensions after I cut my long hair off. I wanted to do the alt girl look with a shaved side of the head. And I love the look we got with it.

The makeup, we tried something new and again it came out perfect. I think this is going to be my new look for awhile.

The dress of the night, is a stretchy blue dress that is Tangent's. I've lost so much weight over the past 7 months I fit into smaller sizes and it's terrific. I've lost about 25 pounds since December 2013 and my feminine figure shows tenfold now.

A side note, I'm back in chastity as of 2 days ago.

Indulge






No comments:

Post a Comment