Follow by Email

Thursday, July 24, 2014

160 Straight Days in Chastity - What!?!

160 Straight Days in Chastity!!! What!?!

That's what I was told last night. Today is day 7 of 160 straight days, which is Christmas Eve. I knew I was going to be in chastity for a few weeks, maybe even until my Birthday, September 6th but I don't even get let out on my birthday. I get let out on Christmas Eve, an early present She says.

Not that I have a choice in the matter...
At least this time my ass is fair game. Being fucked and toyed with regularly is a big plus but it's also a means for added frustration.

Here is a photo from this morning of my locked cock.

As I sit here, 7 days in and think of the frustration, torture, humiliation, degradation, and continual feminization to come I kept help but pulse in my tight cage.

As a symbol of our relationship Miss/Daddy got me the best collar. A NeoSteel collar which I just love to wear as much as possible. Here is a photo of the collar on me as well as my huge-swollen lips from giving Daddy a blowjob and my lips taking abuse.

A new rule added to my rule book, this time pertaining to being in chastity is that if it is not properly cleaned and smelling by 9:30pm each night then Daddy gets to stick 2 needles through my ball sack every night. This is very nerve racking for me. Yesterday, Daddy put 2 through my ballsack as I laid there in fear and sweat and couldn't watch as they were inserted into me. I got the point.

We also tested out some new metal sex toys. Both are great on the prostate and Daddy tested them on me getting me close to orgasm each time for about 30 minutes but never allowing me to orgasm. Frustrating.

I'm keeping this post brief. But yes, 160 straight days of chastity. We really want the Neo Steel chastity device. On the to purchase list. Should have by Christmas time but until then I'm locked with NO release until Christmas Eve. I'm excited to see to what heights I can be pushed but I'm nervous, scared and already extremely horny, only 7 days in.


No comments:

Post a Comment