Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Raped & Abandoned

I definitely know how to keep myself busy. Before getting into the kinky goodness here's an update on me in general. I have sub-leased my apartment here in Athens and have to be out of my apartment by May 15th. I'm going to be staying with a friend in town for about three weeks up until graduation. Then, I'll be on my way to Chicago. I'm still peaking around looking for a place to stay over the summer, June 10th through August. I'll most likely end up renting a room in Chicago for a few months.

On to kink.

I am updating my clips4sale. Changing the name from AEB Kink to AEB Femdom.
Reason being because the site is focused around Female Domination. Of course many of the videos are largely in part with me however I am always taking the submissive role as that fits me. Here is a peak of 2 of the most recent uploaded clips.

AEB Femdom

There are going to be a few other small additional changes as well.
The most updated clips feature a 3 part series called, "Forced in the Trunk". It features Jessica Temptress kidnaping a misbehaving male (me) who has been disrespecting his girlfriend. He wakes up feminized with his hands bound behind him and a large ball gag stuffed in his mouth. Helplessly bound in the trunk he realizes theres make-up on his face, a wig on his head, a slutty women's outfit on his body and very high heels on his feet.

The Mistress pulls up to a stand alone house way out in the woods in the middle of the night, pops the trunk and the feminized male tries to make a break for it. Only to be tackled from behind, down a small hill in the woods. He learns why he is in this situation and is soon tied to a tree taking the single tail whip and hard, cold bare hand spankings. His begging for mercy doesn't get him very far as he's then trampled on by Her high heels.

Strung up to another tree with its ass high and wide in the air the Mistress puts on rubber gloves and shoves Her fingers up his ass. He screams and moans and then comes out the strap-on. Slowly, he starts to realize that his girlfriend he has mis-treated and the Mistress were damn serious about his new position as a sissy slave. Ass fucking in cold and wet woods then proceeds to the slave being on its back on the hood of the car. But there is no stopping this Mistress as She inserts her big cock into his ass again. His high heels were up in the air and his moans of anguish were loud but couldn't be heard by anyone.

Pushed off the hood of the car and onto the cold cement ground the Mistress demands that he now give head to the very cock that was just up his ass. Sad-faced and distraught but left with no choice his lipsticked lips suck every last inch of Her cock. She forces him to deep throat it and gag as he drools and looks like a real slut. Still panty-less She orders him to masturbate. Not to mention he is also told to lick the mud off of Her boots from the woods. Worshipping Her boots and stroking his cock he cums onto the pavement. 

Just as that happens She hops into the car and drives off in a hurry. The slave is left running after the car dressed like a slut with no panties and cum all over, only to be abandoned in the woods.
---------------------------------
Below is a short homemade video of myself doing a solo 3some. With some creativity I flipped over my desk chair and rigged a dildo to it. Then I rigged another dildo about 3 feet directly across to it that would be face height when I'm on all fours. I maneuvered my self in between the chair legs and that created a bit of bondage on me. I put a condom on the dildo, lubbed it up and then sat my juicy ass on the dildo. I was just far enough away that in order for me to give oral to the other dildo I had to lead forward, thus lifting my ass off the dildo. This way, I put myself in a rocking motion where when I deep throated the oral dildo my ass came to the tip on the ass dildo. As I slid my ass onto the dildo my mouth would come to the tip of the oral dildo. It was fun!
Here is a few minute FREE clip of my webcam placed where the anal dildo was fucking me.



I've created a Google Plus account with my Morgankeni4@gmail account. I'm going to try and start using that a bit so feel free to add me if you also use Google Plus.

I also just created a AEB Femdom Twitter account. I updated my info but haven't added a picture yet because Twitter was acting funny earlier. As soon as I have a direct link to it I'll make sure to update that. With that said, you can go add that account to yours to follow.

As for this very blog. I altered just a few tiny things. Added a new "Google Plus" Plus 1 on the right side panel. Now you can also enter your email at the top where it says"Email Address" and easily follow the blog this way.


My newest feature added says how many hits my blog has gotten. 
With this post, the blog is approaching 28,000 hits!!!!!
It's been active 18 months at the end of April 2012 and so I must say thank you in all seriousness for the involvement from fellow kinksters and the kink community as a whole.

Here is a picture of me that I took during a webcam session I had the other day with a submissive in Affhanistan serving our Military.

No comments:

Post a Comment