Saturday, April 7, 2012

Accomplished

I've been waiting to blog as I've been waiting on hearing back from a company I was trying to get an internship with. I finally heard back last night and got the position! That means I'm going to be in Chicago all summer. 2 weeks ago I was offered a job in Phoenix, Arizona which I will most likely accept and end up there for a few years. If I accept I'll be moving in late August/early September. With that said I'm still applying to some other jobs so we'll see what happens.

This means I'm definitely leaving Ohio either way. I've still got lots of moving parts to the puzzle but things are starting to come together more and more.

June 9th - I walk in graduation (Although I don't get my degree till August).
June 12th - I start my internship at my #1 choice in Chicago
August - Officially will have graduated.
September - I will be starting a job.

That means I have to find a place to live in Chicago for at least the summer. I'm going to try and get an apartment with my best friend. So we have to get a move on that. I'm visiting my mother for Easter on Sunday and then I'm going to start packing all my things up. I'm trying to sublet my lease here in Athens Ohio for either June-August or July and August. At worst I'll buy out of my lease paying 75% of what I still owe upfront so that I can move out.

Here in the town of Athens, Ohio - the Film Festival is coming up quick, April 13-19.
The short documentary on me called, "Male Femdom" will be shown April 19th at 4:45pm, you can check them out online here - Athens Film Festival

Recently updated my clips4sale - AEB KINK with "Punished Slave" Part 1, 2, & 3 featuring Maya Sinstress. Involves OTK, humiliation, rope bondage, a steel anal hook, spanking, 2 big dildos and HEAVY strap-on fucking, ginger figging, cuming and forced cum consumption.
AEB KINK
AEB KINK

No comments:

Post a Comment