Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Many Looks of Autoeroticboy

I started growing out my hair about 3 years ago but in that time I have cut it, chopped it etc a few different times. It's been brown, dark brown close to black (ewww), reddish-brown, pink and I'm dying it a reddish-brown over my pink tomorrow. I've had lots of different looks and just some crazy pictures as well and since I have so many I thought I would share them. I also noticed that I didn't upload one of my favorite Jeffree Star pictures either and since I have an awesome pink up due with that outfit I'll add that as well.
Additionally I've included older pictures of me with a buzz hair cut, a short mens haircut and more.

Enjoy the many looks of Autoeroticboy

Jeffree Star - Pink Up-Due
 After I undid my hair
 Thanks to Jaye in Chicago for the due
 Tightly tied back 
 Tied back but layered differently
 Before getting in the shower
 Pink & out of the shower makes it looker more red
 After I took out the Jeffree Star up-due 24 hrs later
 Reddish-Brown tied back (Really like this color)
 Growing out the hair & wore a hair band for 6 months
Typical mens hairstyle. Back when I was 20 y.o. 
 Typical mens hair style but rocking it like a dyke hairstyle
 Growing it out a brown-black color. I was on hormones for a few months then
Mohawk Wig in drag. When I was 20 y.o. 
 Red Wig - Used to wear when I was a sissy maid
 Mens hairstyle - 19 y.o. at Fetishcon. Drunk on 151, this brings back memories
 Tightly pulled back into a pony. At a club in Chicago
Buzz cut - My Senior picture of High School. 18 y.o.

What will be next.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment