Sunday, November 27, 2011

Free Video Trailor & HS Pictures

I was supposed to be in Pittsburgh tonight (right now) but Madame Ingrid had to cancel unfortunately. I haven't been in Pittsburgh since last spring (2011). I've been at my mothers house since Tuesday afternoon and the only reason I've been here so many days was because I was planning on going to Pittsburgh. I know there is a party in Pittsburgh next weekend that Ingrid invited me to but it's way too boring at my moms to stay another week. Oh well, I'll visit Pittsburgh soon and have to have some fun with Ingrid.

Those who know me well know that I HATE FLYING! I've flown a lot but not so much since I've been a young adult. Since I've been 18 I've only flown on 2 occasions. I flew when I went to Acapulco in 2006 which was ended up 4 flights there and back and to be honest one of those flights is what has really turned me off. I puked on a flight when I was in 8th grade going to Philly but not only did I puke on the 2006 flight I thought I was going to die and so did most of the plane. The last time I flew was last December (2010) out of Baltimore after I was done filming with Lexi Sindel into Chicago. Well this time, I'm taking the bus from Columbus to Chicago because I HATE FLYING and it's not that far.

I dyed my hair back to brown today. I had to dye it twice though because the pink was still a bit to evident after the first dye. I also forgot to post a few pictures of some of the shoes that a client has bought me lately. I've been doing a lot of custom videos for him and if you want custom videos just email me at MORGANKENI4@GMAIL.COM
He has bought me 2 pairs of knee high pleather boots, some heels and some ankle boots. I only have pictures of the ankle boots and one pair of the knee highs at the moment since I'm not at home but here you go.



I almost forgot and you may have seen me post this on my twitter or fetlife but Lexi Sindel seems to have almost finished her newest website. With that she has released 6 trailers of video clips for FREE! I'm in 5 of the 6 and in the 1st and 5th one I'm in A LOT of the trailer. However, I suggest watching them all because they are all great and I am sprinkled in many of them. You can see clips for me from being whipped, fucked, eating pussy, tag teamed, worshipping, cuming, sucking my own cock and more with several of the ladies. I'm also in one of the header pictures.
Go here to watch the TRAILERS - Femdom Empire

Since I've been so bored here the past few days I went through some old pictures on my mothers computer and emailed some pictures to myself. I came across some old high school pictures and thought I would share them.
With my High School Girlfriend - I loved the hispanics (Well I still do)
 Homecoming 2004 with a friend
 Me with some of my hispanic girlfriends & then my X (on the left of me)
 Me and an old friend of mine (We we're best friends for a long time)

Well I'll be in Chicago on Monday and I'm looking forward to a great December. Enjoying Winter and the holidays with family and friends. Plus I get to see my play partner :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment