Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year - Orgasm's to Cum?

Happy New Year!

New Year, same ol chastity for me. I've been locked in chastity since July 17, 2014 and this morning marks 101 days without an orgasm. Originally I was supposed to be released on Christmas Eve but I know that I have to go through the ringer prior to being released. With Her traveling in December and then the Holidays we just didn't have time. Then we spent New Years Eve in Chicago together with my hometown friends and enjoyed a lovely welcoming of the New Year by taking my first ass fucking in nearly 100 days.

Of course we were a little intoxicated being that it was NYE and we didn't have any lube with us. But, we weren't going to let that stop us. A little spit from me and Her and a little bit of my blood from the rough oral I was giving Her cock prior and in She went. She fucked me so hard, so good in our little bedroom (closet) to make sure we had some private space. She fucked me right up until I was about to cum and stopped.

She will be back home in Phoenix with me in a few days and Wednesday I'll be getting my first real marking from Her. I'm very excited about this. She is piercing both of my nipples!!!
I will wear them proudly and look forward to more permanent markings from Her in the future as we grow.

After the piercings I get more of Daddy's dick and rule #1 for me to reach orgasm with the Hitachi in the future is to achieve an anal orgasm while She fucks me. Then, will come further steps (hopefully I get to achieve/pass these steps sooner than later) and then I will be able to cum for the first time in over 3 1/2
months.

I will say, when I have not cum in such long periods of time. I am a lot more pron to do dirty things, I also start to think about and fantasize about such things.

With that said, I've come to truly want to be in chastity. I feel it serves a better purpose locked up than not locked up. I feel more comfortable with it locked up. I feel more feminine with it locked up. Truth is I don't use it, don't need it, in that capacity. Orgasms I of course desire, but that is it.

My CB-6000 (new one) since I broke the last one. Has held up very well, but I believe that's because my body has begun to adjust after spending over 9 months of 2014 in chastity. With that said, I do look forward to upgrading to another chastity belt in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment